Sunday, April 19, 2015

To start of this week, we begin with the baking. After preparing my sourdough Kayser, honestly I th


To start of this week, we begin with the baking. After preparing my sourdough Kayser, honestly I thought other things that prepared the bread. turners But I told myself leaven begins with good bread and it was an opportunity to test the casserole release. My casserole was offered by a small granny that I kept 3 years, telling me I could not afford it to my children, it is nice of him and every use I think this is nice grateful and gracious granny.
In the bowl with the hook pour 800ml of water, honey mixed with yeast qqs minutes.
You may also like: Mini matlouh soy milk and poppy (Ramadan) Oat Bran Bread and Grapeseed Oil Pain My recipes tested sesame turners Khobz eddar revisited the Brazilian nonna Pain potato in Thermomix or Buns not a potato in Thermomix Sandwich bread with yoghurt Ciabatta bread (Italian bread) Bread kayser
Assia cuckoo! I hope you are well! It is beautiful your bread casserole, I could achieve one of these days because I have a robot now ^^
I am making this bread, but I like to know the dried yeast weight turners I need to put in place the Kayzer yeast. Do I put it in a tupperware casserole. Bisou Assia
Yes if it is large casserole if not a classic casserole will do as From: assiagourmandise@outlook.fr To: replycom+db31ae96bc7e0946dd121f52086e250a@canalblog.com Subject: RE: New comment Mary Polux [gourmandiseassia] Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 5:19:14 p.m. +0200 Hello Mary, in this case it is necessary to reduce the amount of water also according to the absorption of the flour and put 8 g of dried yeast nice day
Sublime your bread! Beautiful day. Kisses.
Oh la la !!! It is beautiful !!! I love your food, I love, I love it !!! I fall for the crumb and even the crust, hmmmm !!! I have the mouth water !!! Serve with cheese that sells my husband re hummm !!!!! Good evening, big kisses.
I have not yet tested this bread but your photos give me a good mind to throw myself at last !! I'm not a very good baker and besides I have two excellent bakers (one Kayser) near me ........ then obviously this neighborhood favors my lazy; o)) Kisses MIE
You really amaze me Assia. Everything you do seems so simple. You just throw you in the Kayser leaven already you master the technique and recipes. This bread is lovely. Mille bravos Kisses
As nice as the bakery! turners
gourmandiseassia turners
Tags Aperitif donuts biscuits baking brioche buns Cream Cake Cookies Jam Jelly dessert turners cakes birthday cakes Cakes Algerians Hamburger Getting a fluffy flat bread muffins honor Mosses dishes Algerians chicken sandwich shortbread tarts Tajines glasses pastries
Categories Amarettis, meringues, turners macaroons Aperitif Doughnuts, sfenj, donuts, churros blanquettes hot and cold drinks Boulange, breads turners and buns Bricks, samosa turners and tortillas and salad skewers brownies and cheesecakes Buches and rolled sweet and savory Cakes Chorba, soups, velvety Candy, candy , caramel, nougat and lollipops Jams, fruit pulp and marmalades Cookies, brownies sweet and savory crumble Crowns, clafoutis and grattins Appetizers and snacks and desserts charlottes sheet brick home, sweet flan tortillas and savory patties and buns cakes kings, dumplings, dumplings and nuggets Cake sponge and fruit cakes Algerians (32) Cakes Chocolate Cakes countries cakes birthday and grandmother dry cakes, biscuits Waffles and pancakes Genoese and basic cakes and desserts Ice creams and sorbets Hamburger, Sandwich, Panini, etc. .. Game, challenge, battle and consours layer cake, cake baking macaroons refers Madeleines, financial and small Meringues sweets, pavlova My visits and walks Sweets Mises's sweet and salty Soft Foam honor cream muffins and cupcakes Algerian bread and cake and Pancakes others; Partners blini batter has spread, salted butter caramel Pasta Pizza Base Pastry Algerian dishes turners dishes baked fish dishes and seafood dishes veal recipe of liver recipe CAP Revenue in feuillettée pulp and broken Recipes poultry chicken, turkey, quail etc .. recipes without eggs tested recipes Salads turners Savoury Sweet Salads Sauces duverses Syrup, smmothies, juices, lassis, turners Tagines milkshake sweetened pie and salted Tiramussi and Verrines panna cotta for dessert turners pastries Yogurt, mhalbi, Palouza
PARTNERS 87509933_p [1]

No comments:

Post a Comment