Thursday, April 2, 2015

Preheat oven to 240 C and bake with a little steam, either with a bowl of water, throwing cupcake



A year ago I got home Lékué small breadbox, I had never done serve and tried doing a simple pan to see how left. At first I was very clear, the idea is to make the entire recipe from the same mold, including the leavening and baking. My doubts were the result of bread, especially in the finish, but I confess that from the beginning this case is going well, until I think it is ideal for people who do not just dominate the world of mass paneras case. The bread comes out perfect in terms of crumb and crust, small mold is handy for people who eat little bread or cooking fish small single serving, because this case is to cook different recipes. The day of # EncuentrogastroMAD2014 among many gifts was one of Lékué Kit breadbox, is much larger, this case comes with a language that goes very well to integrate all ingredients. I leave the recipe for this wonderful bread. cupcake boxes
First make the poolish, put all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon, cover with plastic wrap and let rise until volume increases.
In the breadbasket Lékué, put the ingredients for bread, mix a little and add all the poolish, just mix well, better hands and let stand about 10 minutes the dough covered with a cloth.
Preheat oven to 240 C and bake with a little steam, either with a bowl of water, throwing cupcake boxes some water in the bottom of the oven or steam vents programming from the same oven for the first 6 minutes, then lower the temperature at 220 C and continue until the bread is almost cupcake boxes golden, about 45 minutes, the last 10 minutes to open the panera bread a little dore
Beatriz said ...
You pearls come from me because in my panística ignorance, I bought cupcake boxes rye flour and it was full, and I was using it for panic not knowing quite how to get my hands on it. So as I have also gastromad kit unworn, I'll shoot you step by step recipe. I'll tell you !! Kisses cupcake boxes I have a plan B 12 January 2015, 13:27
It has been like a spectacular bread! a kiss! January 12, 2015, 16:58
The truth is that paracer easy! I have not released the sun, but not bad occasion. These days children only eat bread so the size of small bread would go very well. Let's see if I mind ... Although then with the whiff ... I do not know. January 12, 2015, 19:02
Not what you were very clear at first, but eventually you've looked making bread ... Hugs !!! January 13, 2015, 13:10
These kits are best for what I see, I'll see if I can get around here. We have stayed a fantastic bread dear Silvia, who have given me a desire to try !! Kisses January 13, 2015, 22:42
#yococinoconBRA


No comments:

Post a Comment