Wednesday, April 1, 2015

These measures are multiplied by the gallons you go, you prepare, in my case are 4 liters of rum wh


HOME CATEGORIES CULTURAL Nin @ s World World World Access World Kitchen World Painting Photography World Architecture Natura World World World World Media Musical World Literary Scene World Entrepreneur REVIEWS UNIVERSAL mocca Creative Commons? How I can register my works? CONNECT WITH MANUEL JIMENEZ CARLOS DELGADO LEAL THE UNIVERSE SOLAR MAGA? WHO ARE WE? WHAT WE DO? PROFESSIONAL SERVICES LEGAL NOTICE PRIVACY POLICY Privacy mocca MosaicoPYME gamification PROMOTE mocca YOUR TALENT SHOP CONTACT
This week we return to our Lékué Experience thanks mocca to our partner Mª Carmen Fresneda and creative recipes. On this occasion surprise us with three different cocktail recipes, which was produced with the Cocktail Kit LEKUE, we leave with her and each of its refreshing recipes:
Today I bring new ideas that we will enjoy, enjoy and learn how to make cocktails or homemade combined. mocca A drink are always welcome after a meal, snack or dinner. mocca LÉKUÉ has prepared a cocktail kit that will facilitate us to enjoy these drinks. A pack where you will find the Giant Ice Cube or ice tray that is large and perfect cubes, plus a Citrus Spray to flavor our combined. Two cookware that serve to transform into real Barman'sy so we can enjoy our own combined at will.
Although already a fashionable drink, the Gin Tonic has become a widespread specialty is mainly mocca specialized pubs. It is considered as a digestive mocca great, since the perfect combination of bitter, sweet and aniseed present in the combined speeds digestion. In this case my point I put in the custom cube I prepare my favorite tonic and other ingredients flavored this mixture to reach a touch tenfold.
We chose our glass to taste to begin introducing the cubes we have already made with Giant Ice Cube or mold cube LÉKUÉ (I mentioned that are prepared in advance, were demolded and stored in a taper in the freezer) introduce ice tonic (these cubes I have prepared in advance by mixing tonic, cherries and botanical gin and tonic for my mold filled Giant Ice Cube). Peel the lemon and the spent shell along the edge of the cup (if we can put inside of the cup). Now add a measure of gin (I orient myself by measuring a cup of coffee). mocca With sprayer citrus LÉKUÉ pulverize some lemon and you're ready.
Now we will prepare a cocktail of pineapple with Cuban rum, a delicious drink, easy to prepare and drink I discovered a wonderful cruise. This cocktail can be made with different mocca kinds of different fruit juices to taste, in this case the trick is to make cubes with or juices that we will prepare Giant Ice Cube or mold LÉKUÉ cubits. In my case I use Cuban rum but you can do with which we have a habit of taking.
O prepare cubes juices we have chosen to Giant Ice Cube cube or mold LÉKUÉ. We chose the most suitable glass or cup to prepare our cocktail cubes and add juice to taste rum incorporate Then he or juices that will accompany the drink, I mixed pineapple juice and orange. Now in our glass insert a punctured in a wooden skewer cherries and mint leaves (to taste)
We already have our fruit cocktail mocca with Cuban rum elixir prepradao, I use the Mercadona is very good and priced very well. This cocktail can be prepared the same without alcohol, you hints some photos of how it is.
And finally my post today I present one of my beverage recipes stars "My quince liqueur". A homemade recipe I learned in Trem (Lleida). It is very typical in that area because many quinces are produced mocca and organize a fair sampling of products prepared from this fruit. mocca
These measures are multiplied by the gallons you go, you prepare, in my case are 4 liters of rum which I make, this will put the corresponding amounts of other ingredients. Think of having a container large enough to enter everything to sit and stay while you're enjoying this delicious because (in my case I have glass cover wide mouth). mocca The selected container mocca put the number of liters of rum that we will prepare. We started peeling the quinces, the chop into quarters mocca and get discouraged. Then we are going to add to bowl with the rum and add the vanilla sticks. All this we let marinate for 20 days. After this time, the next step is followed: in a pot the corresponding water is heated, boiled with sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment