Thursday, April 9, 2015

(12 March), the story of 80-year-old grandfather walked into life with a knife employed for 5 baht


Paramount Home Entertainment Politics of the town unique, historical, social, economic, social circles yesterday telltale sports microwaves courts, education, culture, health agencies abroad Regional Flood Tactics All News Search News RSS Feeds fanpage.
(12 March), the story of 80-year-old grandfather walked into life with a knife employed for 5 baht 10 baht and 20 baht depending on the size of the knife. Although the body is weak and hard of hearing Dafa Fang never give up to the fate. After my grandfather's life was published in the online world. Later in your Facebook Saran Wiriyalai have posted your story with this guy says.
"See you in the eye and then the knife was the udon was told not to disturb the other children because they do not have money. I arrived in Bangkok. (I stayed in South Turnpike Road) over the age of 80 and still have to walk. Contractors knife so a 5 Baht 10 baht and 20 baht depending on size, now you're going to call in, and seen the poor Sam to take a knife to the secret thread ".
"Money to Friends Common intention I send to you my eyes. The management, however, is to think about it again. I was hidden, then the next 2-3 days, I will follow up again (the part I asked my aunt to buy food for the care of it).
My friends, others with compassion to help you. The breakup is a low bed himself to sleep. Because now I sleep on the floor. It rained junction centipede microwaves If the bed is raised off the ground, it will be better, the key is to eat only soft foods such as fish and rice here. I have an aunt who was the administrator. If you want to leave anything to buy food for her to eat as well as I do, then I do not wash my clothes. I do not have a lot to repeatedly enter the water is not safe Bathroom. Excretion was years before he missed the bus. The driver of the car when you're stepping up, resulting in back pain until now. If anyone has knowledge of health. Well I went to see the
Yes, the sons But you are not on the ball. Some say that he did not want to do all that. I was not raised But the question of mouth is. Month, I'll get back to you on it, and Udon free bus ride. Continue to train for free here The children took it 1000-2000 microwaves or as some would find it, but if you ask me the secret is the one walking distance of several bungalows. Sharpening a 10-20 baht wage would not be too many (I).
Conclusion If you want to resolve it. It is ok to leave it to buy food. For her next room I was not made to eat Were evening Go talk to some, it's great! I paid 100 baht of our people are not equal, some people call "a hundred baht" microwaves Some people call "a hundred baht" We conclude merit. Provide then have enjoyed it, do not think you are going to manage it must be to you.
News gathered, criminals shot forest microwaves green - he rose Chonburi. microwaves Outage. SUT. 1 urges Security. Solder 53 provinces. Preparedness storm. Personal "Labour approach" reject not just a betrothal ceremony, Chinese microwaves real engagement on 6 May Sheriff monitoring host Market News today.
News News Tactics Horoscope microwaves TV. Listen Radio Online Dictionary Mobile Application SMS Music Downloads microwaves - Download ringtones, download mobile games Sanook! Application Download microwaves Sanook! Extension - Select Ad.


No comments:

Post a Comment