Monday, April 27, 2015

4. Go to step shaping. Shaping


I found this cooking bluffing and very nice: the crust is nice as any, airy crumb and yet it is the classic recipe of white bread. tassimo One could easily substitute a part of the T65 flour with flour T110, T150, or even for a rye bread way "country".
4. Go to step shaping. Shaping
How do you like it? You might also like this: Ceramic Cocotte tassimo test guinea fowl casserole with rabbit casserole citrus sauce tandoori Tenderloin casserole with prunes, bacon and onions Share Facebook http://www.chefnini.com/pain-en-cocotte/ "via =" chefnini "rel =" nofollow "> Twitter Google+ Pinterest Hellocoton email
Nice bread! I also do leather as sometimes except that I do not put paper ... but flour and cooking is not perfect because tassimo I have to return it. So I will next time paper!
Amazing! I can not wait to test ... I wonder about white vinegar? the amount is indicated, but when it is introduced into the recipe? I have never seen vinegar in bread ??? Thank you for your good day Response
The dough is made from water and vinegar ??? I knew cooking casseroles (which did not do as well at home than you !! awesome!) But not the trick vinegar ...

ladybug on 12/04/2014 at 16:22
I already tassimo tested the bread pan, it's true that it's a good crusty bread! I have a version with beer and honey, not bad. But I will test with the vinegar now!
A little comment for flax seeds: it must crush them before putting them in the bread dough in which something else, because otherwise you do can get for any benefit in terms of Omega 3 because whole grains are not digested and passes into the intestines as ... .. The bread flax seed sold in the bakery is the "pipe", if you pardon the expression. Me, I pass them in a coffee grinder.
I let up once the bread then I shape it and put it in the casserole in the oven then "cold" thermostat 240 for 54 minutes like that saves time is magic ... it's very good.
Thank you for this recipe it makes me really want, I am very sensitive to bread recipes because they allowed me to discover you there two years ... Just to be sure you cook with the pot lid? Good night

Lou on 04/12/2014 at 19:47
Superb! I have always used this technique and have always been successful. Moreover, we already asked me who my baker. tassimo I do not use parchment paper, just flour and the result is the same. What's great about this recipe is that you can vary the flour and seeds and it is always successful. I still try â vinegar to see the difference! Anyway, thank you for your wonderful blog. Happy baking!
This recipe is trying a lot. Your bread is too good and makes you want to eat it. I make the recipe tomorrow. Thank you.
I tried the bread pan, but the cooking was 1 hour without preheating, so I did not re despite the result was as stunning as your bread. Thou hast reconciled with this bread, thank you
If you feel the yeast, I advise you to switch brands. All are not equal. It has happened to me to have to switch brands because the one I am not available, tassimo and yeast felt in my bread.
that's what I do for over a year now, and without kneading, but by the 1st pushes for at least 6 to 8 hours, I've never eaten a bread so good as mine (without boasting ), the secret is in time for the meal to give all its flavors
Thank you. On the issue of the yeast I have the same problem as Cécile I often feel the taste of yeast in my bread :( so I respect the recommended dosage. What brand of yeast used -you please?

Woow..belle achievement !!! I sourdough bread casserole or otherwise has levure..je varies flours and seeds (pumpkin, poppy, sesame, pistachios, sunflower ..) .. I change regularly. I do not go to the bakery for almost tassimo 1 year !! It is a pleasure to travailler..façonner..sentir..la paste, I enjoy all this. And that is priceless ..
Not having a casserole, I do it in a tagine ... it works too. I have one in the oven and I followed tassimo the Pia board with a cold start. Result in an hour;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment