Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Click to email to a friend (opens in new window) Share on Facebook (opens in new window) Share on T

Candied apples in the casserole | My small kitchen blender bottle
Sweet recipes Desserts to share pie and sweet tatins Cakes Cakes Cheesecake Chocolate desserts Bavarian pastry cakes & Individual Desserts Ice Creams blender bottle & Desserts childhood Desserts Muffins, cupcakes, mini cakes Fruit Yoghurt Dessert Crepes Brunches and small breakfasts, pancakes & waffles Croissants Recipes for Brunch Smoothies and fruit juices teas & infusions Chocolates Snacks Biscuits and sweets Salted meal Start Apéros Cocktails Starters Terrines Soups Main courses Meat Poultry Fish and shellfish Eggs Great classic dishes full quiches, pies, savory pastries Cakes & Crostini toasted pasta, ravioli lasagna Salads & Side Dishes Vegetables Rice Potato Starches Pulses Sauces Bread Organic Wines and Gourmet blender bottle Vegetable Vegetarian recipes the AMAP plant desserts Biologicals In my kitchen Ingredients My My My Discoveries blender bottle cookbooks My Equipment celebrations Recipes Baby Baby sweet recipes savory recipes Children blender bottle + 18 months on Bordeaux Restaurants blender bottle Restaurants Restaurants Restaurants in France Gironde Other Travel My Trips France Ardèche blender bottle Brittany Burgundy Camargue Charente and Charente Maritime Corse Dordogne Gironde Landes Basque Country Haute Savoie Region Provence Paris Val de Loire Europe Barcelona (City Guid) London (City Guid) Ireland Italy Malta Americas Canada USA - Washington DC & Maryland USA - Oregon Brazil blender bottle Morocco Senegal Africa Asia and Pacific Ocean island of La Reunion Recipes Bali World Cuisine Canadian Cuisine Cambodian Cuisine Korean Cuisine Spanish Cuisine Indian Cuisine Indonesian Kitchen Irish Japanese Cuisine Cuisine Cuisine Maghreb Middle East Cuisine Thai Kitchen blender bottle Vietnamese Kitchen US + Bavardages In Box
Since last winter, I take a "apples" My contract with AMAP, and every month I get about 4 kilos of apples. Like last year I provided meals and snacks for the week at the nanny of my little guy, apples had passed very easily with compotes dessert and snacks. So, mechanically, in September I took my contract without worrying that my little blender bottle guy was returning to school with lunches blender bottle in the canteen and snacks placed in the bag from the little time lunch.
So inevitably, compotes home, it almost eats the week (he is delighted to have pompotes that they are not afraid to be stored at room temperature!) blender bottle And my apple stock has trouble to finish before new deliveries.
So I'm a little more frequently myself baked potatoes, crumbles or thin apple pies. And one day I wanted to change my way of doing, cutting my apples into pieces and stacking them together. I added a little sugar, vanilla blender bottle bean and cooked everything in my stew pot.
My potatoes were melting, scented, like candied. I ate like that, for dessert, but I'm sure they must be perfect dessert more elaborate, with p'tite cream, whipped cream and crumbs of crispy crumble for dessert served in a cup. A follow Ingredients (4 people)
I used this recipe my little Cocotte Round 19cm black satin, REVOLUTION home Révol. It is lighter than cast iron, goes from freezer to oven and its size is perfect for this recipe. It comes in several colors and several sizes. But you can use this recipe a Pyrex casserole, cast iron or ceramic, the most important is that it closes well and go in the oven. My recipe
Click to email to a friend (opens in new window) Share on Facebook (opens in new window) Share on Twitter (opens in new window) Click to share on Google+ (opens in new window) Click to share on Pinterest (opens in new window)
Similar articles Zucchini casserole egg and chorizo foam of Guinea fowl with apples and cider, baked casserole if we revisited the peach Melba? Cosmopolitan jam, orange & cranberry Baked apples, vanilla
This is a very good idea, too at certain times I struggle to sell my apples AMAP, I think this recipe is much like my girls. Thank you for sharing.
I mini casseroles cast individual. blender bottle I'll try to use them to present blender bottle the desserts individually. Question: What kind of apple use? Instead of Boskoop, or all the apples suits

No comments:

Post a Comment