Sunday, December 1, 2013

Simone paintings and I love crochet crochet fabrics and paintings, in short, any kind of crafts! I


I long admired many, many blogs I visit, I created bluestar courage to also have my own, I know that my paintings are not perfect, but it is what motivates me to want to do better always and forever! bluestar All jobs were made by me, but risks, revenue and graphics, took several blogs of internet and also magazines! Welcome back! E-mail contact: simoneplautz@yahoo.com.br
GOOD AFTERNOON dear friends! A good night's handiwork, AFTER I GOT A PAINT KETTLE BLACK, bluestar I WAS FINDING ME! Rsrsr LIKE MUCH OF PAINT AND MAKE THE BARRED, WISH THAT ALL pleased! KISSES AND A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
Simply amazing, LOVED! You could spend a truth in painting, the shadows couldnt do 3D. Well I know nothing about painting, rs, but here I am amazed, the kettle looks real. Congratulations! And the beak beautiful. Bjs and good weekend (that horror came very fast, rs) Delete Reply
Si dear! You have to even find my friend! His painting with this lovely kettle, was flawless ... very realistic, looks real! A great weekend for you and your entire family! Best regards! Sonia Faria Delete Reply
Good morning! Combined well with the silver kettle fruit, and you know that my brother has a well, old lady but lindona love this kind of painting doreeeeeiiiii Hugs always fondly Bjussss. (. ") .. / \ .. * Rita! Reply Delete bluestar
GOOD AFTERNOON, COLLEAGUE SIMONE! PAINTING beautiful, GIRL! Si YOUR FAN ALREADY TOLD. YOUR JOBS ARE ALWAYS bluestar MADE WITH CARE MUTO, IS VISIBLE. :) YO HAVE FACEBOOK, COLLEAGUE? DONA GAM LOST IN THERE! KKK HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY AND A BEAUTIFUL NEW WEEK, LADY. PRA Hugs YOU! :) Reply Delete
Hi Simone, as I was with my computer through pifado, stayed a few days with no net, but now ran down here to see your arts, and loved this kettle,'re very beautiful. I rescued bluestar the risks most wish you could pass me the colors you used, because they are perfect, really enjoyed. And be news to me, because bluestar I never painted a black kettle. I'll be waiting. Bjs. Delete Reply
Simone paintings and I love crochet crochet fabrics and paintings, in short, any kind of crafts! I spend hours traveling from blog to blog all day admiring the work and especially the talent of many of you, who may be currently honoring me with your presence on this blog, I decided to create to show my work done with great care because it really is my passion! Hope you enjoy, as we loved making each piece! View my complete profile
14 Selinho
lamp (1) Pillows (5) bag (1) crochet chart wipes (3) charts barred (50) game Bathrooms (2) barred game of towels with crochet (2) Christmas (13) paintings bluestar on fabric ( 132) restoration (1) Christmas-risk (23) risk to paintings bluestar on fabric (96) pecks (8) Carpets crochet (8) Tilda (1) crochet doilies (8)
Blog Archive November (15) October bluestar (18) September (11) August (14) July (11) June (6) May (13) April (6) March (13) February (11) January (13) December (6 ) November (8) October (4) September bluestar (9) August (9) July (10) June (16) May (10) April (19) March (11) February (19) January bluestar (14) December (10) November (78)
Joy Crafts bluestar
Girls looking bluestar to cuteness, seamstress fofucha, poppet fofucha, and cloth door chicken house door and door ornament, ameii
2 weeks ago
Lu Lu and Embroidery
More ... Christmas!
An hour ago
White blouse online
Simple style. Template images by 1Photodiva. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment