Monday, March 23, 2015

Your work is striking representation of social classes through different tissues, it is clear that


Irantzu, is a longtime artist, formed in the Basque tupperware catalogue Country, Madrid, Perugia and Essex. With several concerns about professional artistic experiences tupperware catalogue (photography, painting, video production, etc.). In short, an artist in constant búsqueda.111
In the works that you expose in IN / BE / OUT SIDE ART you talk about how the crisis affects the different social classes, and you allow blind people can touch them. Why do you think that other artists do not allow their works can be perceived by touch?
IL: I think that other artists do not allow their works are perceived by touch because they can spoil; may be soiled or damaged; usually not designed to be touched. tupperware catalogue In my case, having tupperware catalogue done the work for this purpose have been modeled and created with special techniques that allow the work can be touched. The fact that the project was proposed me this functionality from the start, but had previously worked with volume and texture, has been a challenge for me.
Your work is striking representation of social classes through different tissues, it is clear that this makes your thoughts can be perceived by everyone, but do you think that gives value to the seer also public?
IL: My works use different materials for tissues and, thus, become sculptural and can receive touch volumes. Also, the different textures of fabrics or objects are present in the work helps the understanding of it. Like the sound and smell.
IL: At the moment tupperware catalogue I am working on different cultural projects in the Basque Country. Both workshops preparing to teach, with educational content, as doing different projects for Donostia 2016 instalativos or Gora Gasteiz, in favor of integration. I am also creating my new website, my portfolio and continue creating personal projects tupperware catalogue and custom, which I will move on.
IL: This project has been very interesting for me. When I was first asked me many questions arose of how to convey through the senses, how to get my work, not only by color but also by smell, sound and volume. Therefore, in future works incorporate the exaltation of the different senses. I focus back on the volume tupperware catalogue and textures, but adding more sounds, smells, or tastes. This project represents an evolution in my work and created in me a new concept in creating works that continue to develop in the future.
Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window) Share on Facebook (opens in new window) Click to share on Google+ (opens in new window) Click here to share on LinkedIn (opens in a new window)
Web
Archives Select Month March 2015 (1) February 2015 (5) January 2015 (2) November 2014 (2) October 2014 (1) September 2014 (5) August 2014 (4) July 2014 (2) June 2014 (3) May 2014 (5) Sections Select Category # encirc14 tupperware catalogue Activities Art Madrid 15 cities Collaborations Congresses and Meetings artistic creations Interviews Cultural Spaces Exhibition Projects Uncategorized V Contemporary Art Biennial ONCE Contact
Get every new post to your email inbox.
A% d bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment