Saturday, March 28, 2015

This time I made 2 types of breadsticks, a normal salt and other salty flavored tomato, you can als


This time I made 2 types of breadsticks, a normal salt and other salty flavored tomato, you can also make sweets but I wanted to eat with hummus so the preferred saladitos.
200 ml of water 5 grams of salt (a little kpm less than a dessert spoon) 6 g of gluten free baking powder (I used the Hacendado) 200g of bread mix gluten (this time I used the in Beiker) 30 ml olive oil extra virgin Molde Stick Lékué
Mix the salt, water, yeast, flour and oil until a homogeneous mass, I usually do it with an electric kpm mixer and sincerely saving considerable kpm time and for this recipe the result is the same as if we incorporate slowly the ingredients by hand.
With the 2 masses finished, fill the mold. Typically, spread the mixture with the fitting having Lékué for this purpose (Decopen) but I do not have and at that time neither had any pastry bag hand because I "whip" with 2 bags frozen (Juasssss may seem cumbersome but it is a trick takes us out of trouble at one time).
Follow me on:
CELIAC INQUIETA
2015 (6) March (1) February (2) December (3) COLINES GLUTEN (LEKUE STICKS) GUARDRAILS POTAJITO RICO !!!! 2014 (31) December (5) November (2) October (3) September (6) August (2) July (3) June (2) May (3) March (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment