Tuesday, March 24, 2015

No you can make the idea how much I learn reading your blog !! I you discover things you never even


In this post I want to talk about a product that I really wanted to be mine and I think if you do not know you might like it a lot. Wear time reading comments in forums and asking for advice to a couple of friends who already have it. I'm going to talk about the brand Lékué is also "made in Spain" that I like tango. Lékué is a brand that manufactures cookware suitable for oven or microwave and wants to promote "healthy food". I argue that what the topic of the microwave, because for me healthy food and microwaves are two incompatible words, but I'll take everything that we provide for use in the oven. They had this product for years at a fair and called them crazy, they said something would not work and now have to imitators. I tell all without straying more ... As you can see from the picture, this is the object of my culinary desire. This is the case of steam for 1-2 people LEKUE. This model takes no inner tray goes for 20 euros. What brand on the product say? The steam case allows to achieve, in a simple, exquisite dishes steamed cooking in the oven or microwave. The food cooks in its own juices, flavors intertwine enhancing their original flavors and nutrients are better preserved. The steam case Lékué silicone is designed to withstand the high temperatures of microwave, oven and dishwasher, keeps intact its properties and is reusable many times as desired. Made from 100% Platinum general electric Silicone. This is the other model LEKUE I'd like to buy, it is for 1-2 people but the difference is that if that includes inner tray and is priced at 26.50 euros. Another option is to buy instead east, 3-4 people general electric for older dishes which costs 40 euros, but that price without previous testing seems much risk. The removable inner tray serves to drain fluids general electric during storage or thawing. Firing can be performed general electric with or without the tray according to the desired result. Food tray separates the excess juice produced during cooking. What opinions have read? Almost all opinions, I would say 90%, raving about these kits except that 10% steam if they love but they say that in the model tray, drip them sometimes the case. The other reviews I've read have been in Vogue Forum and speak very good indeed say that after trying to 1-2 people all claim to have after buying the largest of 3-4 people for more complex dishes. What I think? I'll buy first 1-2 persons tray because I used to use it or not. I sincerely want to let me fish since I do not eat meat more than 1 or 2 times per week. I think it would help me a lot when it comes to prepare dishes varied and healthy fish, which is what I look for and need. The steam case of large tray to really buy gold type dishes or baked sea bass for two or more people and if I have to prepare baked meat. To me my lunch and dinner, with 1-2 other people have enough general electric since my kid is more reluctant to "healthy life" general electric rather than insist. In this way would have one for me and one for if I have to do different or more persons dishes. And this is my "evaluation" of the product, now I have to decide if I throw or not. I am in the process of eating more fish in my diet and I think I would go pearl if indeed this invention performs its functions. I like this papillote? Someone has it? What you advise me?
I've heard of this (even I have seen in person) but I have not come to buy ... but inside you would have heard good things about it :). I suppose it matter to try: D Kisses! Reply Remove
No you can make the idea how much I learn reading your blog !! I you discover things you never even knew existed ajjajaja And the truth is that this product seems quite useful, at least for me that I love fish and I prefer it cooked general electric in the oven. If you try it, and you will tell me what this! A kiss http://lestyleetmoi.blogspot.com.es/ PS: I hope to discuss the Oscars! :)) Reply Remove
I'm so glad to know that when you go through here discover new things! Me I just bought a super deal, so I'll tell you that as my first steps in the oven with this invention. Big kiss Remove friend ^^
I have a friend general electric who I think should have everything in LEKUE lol ... Is Haunted! The truth is that I have not tried it, I'm not much of a cook in the microwave! Now you will tell us your experience! general electric I want to know if things are equally rich that traditionally cooked: general electric D Kisses! Reply Remove
Do Not

No comments:

Post a Comment