Friday, March 20, 2015

- Crashes my computer, the films away, DVD or BluRay retained - I have additional bonus material on


Can we in future video from iPad, iPod touch or iPhone to stream directly to TVs? If it's all according to Bloomberg. The Economic news service quoted well-informed sources, according oxo to their opinion Apple could offer an appropriate license model for the producers of TV sets.
The introduced with iOS 4.3 AirPlay streaming technology is limited at third-party devices so far exclusively on wireless audio transmission. Only solely between Apple devices can also stream video, such as via the "detour" Apple TV on a TV. This could change in the future. Modern TV sets are often anyway already integrated into the home network, ultimately lacks only the "approval" Apples to integrate the AirPlay compatibility in the form of a small electronic component in the existing technology.
In audio, various manufacturers have already announced oxo such products, the Zeppelin Air Bowers & Wilkins is also available for some time as the first compatible product in Germany.
24.03.2011 - 09:14
As long as iTunes can not own (my) content and thus deal with more different file formats I do not think that the spread will be too large; AppleTV is not bad but not the best in sales.
Unfortunately, you will naturally crowded with such statements straight into a certain corner ... I'm not talking about any "crooked" formats which have been pulled from the internet somewhere but of formats such as DVD or create your own now Bluray. Would love to my umpteen Photo CD's, DVD's photo to create my vacation videos that were created sometime from analog material, digital material on these formats administer and manage. oxo
Some of it was completely incl. Menus (some of which are even animated) and created for me would be really similar only as an image, as read-DVD / Bluray really usable. A renewed Convert among others, the partial loss of the Create Features falls for me as surely for many others out.
One can not help each right unfortunately. So Everyone has their special preference and needs. For example, I welcome it as it is now. I have absolutely oxo no desire me with any disks (CD, DVD, BluRay) to beat around. It bugs me to get this out of the package, as set in the Menu anything, etc ... I want to just see the movie. These "great" extras on the discs interest me most ZERO! So I do not want you push into a corner. Just say has any other preference. And my fits very well with the current concept. ;) - Saber1
- Crashes my computer, the films away, DVD or BluRay retained - I have additional bonus material on the DVD or BluRay - DVD or BluRay are usually cheaper - Tobias S
You are not creating backups of your hard disks? Hm ... so is any further oxo discussion superfluous with you. By the way: A BluRay created can not play on most commercial BluRay players for TV. - Pazuzu
Well, the quality is not the medium, but the file. To a hard drive I get theoretically definitely bigger, better resolution movie as a pack on a BluRay. However, still missing the corresponding offer. Apple should throw it on the market by the autumn of an Apple TV 3 with A5 processor and the latest offer from then 1080p movies on iTunes. The necessary capacities should now be available and the film industry is to bring himself and also give consent. The "necessity" of buying a BluRay then consists only for people with bad internet connection and for films that do not offer the film companies on iTunes and their competitors. Defakto the BluRay oxo is currently being kept artificially alive. Without all these limitations of other distribution channels of movies, very few people BluRay discs would need. - Pazuzu
Your word in Steve's ear ... Pazuzu, personally I think but that it will take a while before we can sometimes loosely 30gb stream, but of course you're right, that makes up the file size the qualification. - IHörnchen
Well, 30GB can I load in 3.5 hours (approx 2.5MB / s) and this rate I get the iTunes almost always delivered. I think Apple shares per individual users even more bandwidth if available and the capacity seem relatively large. The problem oxo is certainly much less than the Apple movie companies. Otherwise there would certainly competitive services to thousands of movies would offer 1080p - but this is not so. The shops get

No comments:

Post a Comment