Monday, March 10, 2014

now I can :)


It does not take a summer when I was a teenager, when he would not have sent my parents a little work. I needed the money for the camp, and as the congregation was poor, so the smallest stood in line to find out what time the tree room to work. Tőlüml one street away lived the "rich vegetable." I never envied them, since dawn to tarnish serénykedtek, was collecting the money, which sometimes I've got something on. I could not wait to catch up with the corn, and that may be the the vast cauldron of pincéjükből, which then I could sell on the streets of delicious corn on the cob. I've never been there that early damage to the booth that had not been anticipated by the mouth-watering aroma of the many beautiful yellow grit, most of the times I have megfőve. However, I thought the caldron was buzzing all day - at least I think humming - because of the soft corn you will be fine if you spent hours people. This will certainly cooked, and I did not give them all away, sometimes even waited 7 hours, and if you were still selling to you, so I offered half the price of the merchandise. The Smarter soon learned this, and only this time already arrived, and if you were lucky enough to have found it. When summer corn is cooked. And of course scones and pancakes! Because they sold it in the next booth. My mother did not have to do much aside after dinner one of these days because of the many delights evening eltömött properly. Then it is gone, like so much else in my life, they moved to a bigger house, sibir the uncle and died, a stroke is not much to it boys, so my mom put an end to business, and I went out of high school, and after looking at other summer work . Many times they are stopped after a nostalgic addition to corn girl and watched them as they are offered, or not offered the merchandise, and if you have a very dripped saliva, so sometimes I have a - a cob pipe. Of course none of them were as fine as those that still live in my memories. Youth woman in my life when I first bought the first couple of fresh tube, happy in my home, and I also have to cook. A little sorrowful, wondering when will this food. I believe slow dusk already, and if you need to cook for 5-6 hours, maybe it's been put on the table in the morning. Luckily the neighbor lady showed up unexpectedly, and the biggest surprise I told you need to know about corn, I mean about cooking. Since then, I know that after the source has only to wait 30 to 35 minutes, as you go more I cook, the more harder. 'm Very disappointed in you, I felt that previous doctrine and theory into the well sudden emergency. Then, slowly, I got over it, and you should also glad that that's all. Not great for cooking sibir corn stunt ... Today's lunch came up to me this evening for dinner. 20-year-old colleague greatly dilated pupil looked sibir at me and asked me to have as much time to cook after work for hours. He would never buy crude corn because it is a tricky thing to cook ... mesémbe got into difficulty because they had so much to laugh at his words. Then I have to force myself and as it did the neighbor lady, I gave the wise people sibir on the seriousness of the great secret.
Year, verily, is the real thing, in peacetime beach ... hmmm .. And the first thing you think is very true! Useful if you have been working summers as a child, either because of the money, on the other hand, the work grew. I wonder if today's young people go to work in the summer ....
-
10 monic 2007-06-25 20:17:47
now I can :)
-
26 boqi 2007-06-25 21:25:21
Ylosom: to cultivate the garden is not the real thing. A little exercise sibir in combination with run away with the bag while browsing the keeper sight! Well, that's sibir yes! :) / But times have changed. Today, there are condominiums near the corn field and the cornfield site as well. /
Dinnyecsóringolásunkat reminded me of what the next six siblings & children, we put the melon mackófelsőkbe they ran, porzott mezittelen under the feet of the great Hungarian dust when the keeper swinging his stick after we ran, screaming. The only problem was when I fell out of the melon mackóból, that's what it was crushed in the sand. Came because the others were smarter, so we assumed that the sweet juice dripping down our stomach. Hajh, but it was too long and the melon flavor still feel in my mouth. :-))) I wrote this one in a blog sometime.
2009-12 2009-09 2009-07 2009-05 2009-04 2009-03 2009-01 2008-12 2008-11 2008-10 2008-09 2008-08 2008-07 2008-06 2008-05 2008-04 2008 - 03 2008-02 2008-01 2007-12 2007-11 2007-10 2007-09 2007-08 2007-07 2007-06 2007-05 2007-04
monic: dinnyecsóringolásunkat to remind me of what the next six siblings & children, we put the melon mackófelsőkbe they ran, porzott mezittelen under the feet of the great Hungarian dust when the keeper swinging his stick after we ran, screaming. The only problem was when I fell out of the melon mackóból, that's what it was crushed in the sand. Came because the others clever vol

No comments:

Post a Comment