Thursday, March 13, 2014

2013th 07 07 19:41.0 frankdrebin I do not want you to feed, it is not possible, it may not be the p


Search for: Horgász.hu fish list Carp Pike Walleye Catfish bream Home fishes rules EQUIPMENT Discount Rods Reels Lines Hooks Accessories Baits Lures DIY METHODS Úszózás Heck Delivered spinning Artificial Yaw Kuttyogatás and other waters Rivers Streams Channels Ponds Backwaters Fishing Water registering HAL Mes Classifieds Szolunáris calendar records Sayings Jokes Films Fishing Tackle INDEX Kettle Catering and Accommodation Services Fishing Stores Manufacturers and Distributors Associations FISHING CLUB Register
2013th 04 03 Starting Match fishing, Ovis level :) Click on an entry to read it! Here you will find help for your blog.
2013th 07 03 I bought wheat and corn ...... and prepare it immediately. I thought that little corn is cooked, about a half kilograms and I add a little sugar, say five dean at the middle of uncooked (or rather, in the end?) And maybe even vanilla rum is home. So cook them gently until soft. I cook a little wheat with them. Plus about a handful of wheat germination. rada Corn on the hook would go to the feeding material mixed with the wheat is feeding material, a hook to put the sprouted wheat (cove-like rada section between the lake and reeds about 30-40m wide at the water) if you come onto grass carp as well. That's okay, is not it?
2013th 07 03 Hi Zoltan 19:14.0 Johannine, but the wheat will be good one day, you should soak the corn for 1-2 days before cooking ... while cooking the sugar / salt /, add the flavor at the end, when you are done and leave covered few hours to fill itself with the cooking juice. If you cook more, and you can store, leave out the sugar, salt it only / pair g-t / + Na benzoate L 10/1 bag of before dissolution.
2013th 07 03 Thanks frankdrebin 20:07.0. I did it. Well now is not soaked in anything, but I think the corn has been quite good. Inserts the hook nicely. The wheat is cooked and became good enough I did not give anything, but I cooked smoothly soon. I did not know much, but I have many. About half a kilo of maize, 30 grams of wheat. Next time will be preceded soak into all tomorrow :) :)
2013th rada 07 06 20:59.0 frankdrebin rada was Thursday, the result is nothing. Let's just say it was warm, the sun is tufted. About 3 small carp caught (those 15 to 20 inches rada long) and there was no other movement. These Bones come, but then I changed it also maize. You will not believe túlaromázni, but depends on what you are using. Me home so Dr. Oetker or similar rada small glass of rum flavor was, after all, is why it is done. And it was about half of it spilled approximately fél-3/4kg maize. And I do not really have a smell. Then he pulled out a small jar with a dean about 15 and I poured about 2 inches rada of brandy. Well, it already smells now. I do not know what that will be, we shall see. I did have about 1.5 kg of fermented corn this today. By the time you will have good, Mondays, Tuesdays, I go. I do not expect anything special results, but once I did it. If it works then maybe I'll do one more (but it's also a very long time will be enough for me). If there will be no result, then let the shit. Not a big deal after all, but I think it will not make much sense and stays smooth and sweet corn on the smooth feeding material. He's not interested in these specific things when you hit, it's nice if you do not, no. I bought a small etetörakátát direct feeder (490Ft) that I still go a bit more food in the beginning. But do not overdo it. Not great, but about 3-4 times more feeding material fit like square 15/20g-os cart. Beetetek with little in the beginning and see what happens next :)
2013th 07 07 Zoltan 16:24.0 Johannine Hi Frank. It does not hurt to feed two to three days before the peca. Corn on the cob, f. wheat spreaders, corn and bone tile with HOOK. The Pecan can I take it regularly rálövök few handfuls. Try it this way, if you ... bend the end.
2013th 07 07 19:41.0 frankdrebin I do not want you to feed, it is not possible, it may not be the place either, else you do not want to be fed. I'm not that much energy and extra money belefektessek and then go fishing. Rather small and will be feeding something. So far, I have always been. Before last three such nice bream, crucian with a 1-inch tall 5.8kg carp. And then he went into the tiny 15g feederkosárnyi feeding material. The most recent well have given him up. Here's the plan: http://imageshack.us/a/img854/7260/l0tc.jpg to be enlarged, because small funds. The old guy in front of me started. Said Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment