Saturday, March 8, 2014

ApróSéf.hu: http://aprosef.hu/user/10135 NoSalty.hu: http://www.nosalty.hu/szakacs/gyzsuzsi Mindmeg


Summer is already in full swing :) summer is one of the summer hit of the flame, the other of boiled corn. I ráéheztem when we were on vacation, but it gave me a tube drágáért corn on the cob, so I took home and cooked myself. Needless to say, it is right for me, it was yummy.
Ingredients: sweet corn (ad libitum) water for cooking Preparation: The corn is removed from the outer leaves discarded because they are dirty. The inner leaves are harvested and nicely towards mandoline the bottom of a pot liner. The cobs put it in, cover with remaining crust. Pour enough water to cover it is (a good idea to press down on the corn because the shell comes up on top of the water). We assume főlni, cook until tender under cover. The cooking time for you to determine, because it depends on the quality mandoline of maize (öregségétől). mandoline I am a long time I cook, but I've read that quite a short time as well. The point is that if a fork pierce the corn is soft. Hot, cold salt sprinkled both fine. The private cooking water stored for 1-2 days, so you do not dry out. During this time you also need to lose weight, because for a long time if you are not good, go bad, now you lose this thing. Good appetite!
I cooked one and a half hours back then, and then I was told that if I cook too long, it hardens and I have to cook for a long time. So for two years I cook only half an hour, but this eye to notice anyway. Cancel Reply
Exactly. My mom always cooked for a long time, but it was never hard. I also cooked or 2 hours, but it was not hard. However, from the source to the cooks who are really half an hour is enough. :) Delete
Gift of candy (6) Compote (4) Blog Tasting Game (5) Blog Birthday Game (2) Potato mandoline Dishes (14) Chicken Dishes (6) Awards (3) One-pot Meals (21) Ice cream (8) Treats in the freezer (fruits) (1) Treats for the freezer mandoline (vegetables) (3) Donuts (6) Vegetable dishes, sauces (7) Main Courses (47) Haas tests (3) Halloween cookies :) (4) Halloween pumpkin :) (1) Easter (4) Beverages (2) Christmas Desserts (4) Biscuits mandoline (1) Done pasta (11) Breads (2) Cooking practices (4) Cream Soups (4) Side Dishes (9) Sweets (19) Jam (5) Soups (23) Contest (3) Palacsintavariációk (9) Fried food (3) Pizza Place :) (4) desserts without breakfast (8) sad (2) Salads (4) Pickles (8) Pork dishes (4) Szaloncukrok (3) Sandwiches (5) Salted dessert (5) Milk (2) Eggs and desserts without milk (3) Egg Dishes (6) Cake Basics (1) Tortabevonók (1) Cakes (22) Pasta (12) Pasta (1) Valentine's Day (6) Sweet Desserts (72) Dressings, custards (2)
ApróSéf.hu: http://aprosef.hu/user/10135 NoSalty.hu: http://www.nosalty.hu/szakacs/gyzsuzsi Mindmegette.hu: http://www.mindmegette.hu/profil/GyZsuzsi Recipe Journal en:. http://www.receptlap.hu/szakacs_adatlap/21 I love Hungary: mandoline http://www.szeretlekmagyarorszag.hu/rovat/gasztro/ websites as well.
Hi! I love being in the kitchen sündörögni. I created my blog named Susie goodies, my grandmother mandoline learned to share it with you good old-fashioned receptjeimet, now the latest news that I am taking up here and there, and be ready with your own photos I publish. The recipe I'm trying mandoline to stage photos to ask the hopes of easier preparation. If you have a recipe you like, feel free to create, evaluate, and feel free to ask if you are unsure of something. The only request would be that if a recipe liking, and you take me with you, post it somewhere, please flag it to borrow on this blog. View full profile
March 2014 (4) February 2014 (9) January 2014 (16) December 2013 (11) November 2013 (11) October 2013 (6) September 2013 (7) August 2013 (8) July 2013 (9) June 2013 (8) May 2013 (12) April 2013 (13) March 2013 (12) February 2013 (13) January 2013 (23) December 2012 (8) November 2012 (20) October 2012 (25) September 2012 (22) August 2012 (13) July 2012 (14) June 2012 (10) May 2012 (4)
All recipes


No comments:

Post a Comment