Saturday, March 22, 2014

It was November first week and I had a little less than two months to prepare for my Nanads marriage


Indian Sex Dreams is come out with an amazing offer. Now you can get more than 400 desi sex movies for just 29.95$ kpm - that is equal to just Rs. 1500! You get the four hundred movies at a price of FOUR Rupees per movie! kpm Weekly updated MMS clips and Webcam movies Desi Homemade Amatuer movies More than 400+ movies kpm in total with new movies added weekly! Hot Indian models in horny hardcore kpm action Full satisfaction or 100% money back guarantee kpm
This is a special offer and we will have it on FSIblog for a limited time only - so please hurry before offer expires! Remember this is your chance to download more than desi sex 400 movies for less than four rupees per movie!
I am 25 years old male and recently got married. I had posted a question www.askanjali.com/2011/01/26/is-it-safe-to-insert-carrot-into-my-wifes-vagina/ one month back and I got genuine reply from many people and thanks for that.
Now I am back with another kpm question, my problem was that I was not able to have a good intercourse with my wife even though I have a big penis but the issue was solved kpm when I tried various sex positions as suggested by OYE . Now my question is that we have intercourse for more than 30 minutes and my wife says that she cums about 3-4 times during this session and is this normal?
One day as a part of foreplay kpm I inserted my 3 fingers into my wife vagina and was searching for her G -Spot but suddenly I felt shower of hot water coming out from my wife’s vagina and she was moaning very loudly. I want to know was this a ejaculation? If yes then what is that which my wife experiences 3-4 times during sex?
I am unable to bring this shower of hot water using my penis so I am always making use of my fingers and also is there any way to achieve this with Penis? kpm And Is it safe to have such ejaculation kpm using fingers everyday? kpm Finally, some time I feel my wife vagina very tight and some time very loose, kpm why is it so?
To see the answers, click here to go to Anjali Aunty’s new blog  kpm www.askanjali.com . Leave your comment and win free premium membership of your favourite IPE sites (Kirtu, FSI Blog, IndianMoviesOnline, BollywoodMasalaVideos and more) .
It was November first week and I had a little less than two months to prepare for my Nanads marriage on first January. kpm Clothes were the most important thing next to jeweler and as always I wanted to look in my ever best. I had bought six sarees and eight dresses and I was to visit the tailor for the blouses petticoats and the stitching of the dresses when one of my friend Rekha advice kpm me to visit a particular tailor whom she always visited. I didn’t want to actually kpm because I was always comfortable with mine regular one but
Rekha persuaded kpm me a lot and at last I agreed to get one blouse stitched from his shop and order the rest if I liked his work. She rang up the person and we finalized going there the next morning. All the sarees kpm I bought were very costly ones but I selected one of them for getting done first. Rekha used to call him masterji and used to always praise him a lot. Next morning I drove to masterji’s shop accompanied by Rekha. It was a 10 min drive and we reached the building where the shop was. The shop was on the first floor a very moderate looking shop,
There were some blouses hung outside and the main working room seemed to be inside. kpm Two women came out from inside and left and masterji came out and politely asked us inside. We followed him inside kpm one side was his workshop where two people were working on machines and the other side was masterji’s cabin. Inside were a very high table and a couple of chairs. We sat down and Rekha introduced kpm me to him and told him of my requirements and I handed him the saree as the blouse kpm piece was to be cut from it. Masterji kpm was standing all the time and opened the saree and cut the blouse piece.
I had carried an old blouse of mine for the measurement and handed it to masterji but he insisted on fresh measurement as the saree was very expensive and he wanted to give me satisfactory result as I had told him of the rest of the order. At first I didn’t agree but Rekha and masterji both insisted so I went ahead. He assured me that he would not require the measurements again for the rest of my order and as rekha was also there I didn’t think much and agreed, Masterji was a man somewhat around 45 or so , was more than seventy five percent bald.
In spite of the age he had good looks and an athletic body with broad shoulders and a flat tummy. I stood up before him and he readied himself pulling out the tape he had hung around his neck. I knew I would have to bring down my pallu so I was a bit shy but there was one more reason why I was a bit nervous. The blouse I was wearing was very tight, somewhat two years old and that time I used a 34 size bra whereas now I had gained a bit of weight and using a 36. I had stuffed myself in that blouse and so it

No comments:

Post a Comment