Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Esther, the subsequent salting me sometimes still plays. ;)) U Aniko, you are really lucky. We also


A little (very) recently disappeared, neither time nor energy to no blogging. Summer break is both kiddo at home, while preserving jars and freezer, which was reached. In addition to preserving, I do not acidify ingredients to buy, but would like to processors which own or even a relative / friend room and garden room this year, not too little. The strawberry and cherry kog and currant done already, and I still get a dose of apricot - right now, "I expect," so I have the time and lecsüccsenni kog bepötyögni this post. In the afternoon, then I start and I wash, scald, peeling, cooking ... sometimes we ponder the fact that the old ones were much energy, if I only had a quarter kog of it, I have so much I'd be happy again.
Anyway, relaxing way to cook corn! This was our lunch today ... :)) corn on the cob to make no big deal, but there are typically house many customs ... I brought home a "technique" as a child as well so I prepared for cooking the tubes, so I do today. kog The pipes I take off the leaves (husk), and the tube is mustaches ki-/letépem :)) and then, if necessary, cut off the ends (the longer tubes may also get it in half). The tube directly inside cover, lighter-colored leaves that collected a few handfuls: covered kog with several layers with the bottom of the pot, then this shuffling nicely next to each other tubes - depending on the quantity of 2-3 lines. The top is a good amount of husk again, then pour in enough water to cover an inch-inches from the tubes. Then it is salt, then go to the fire. After boiling about. Completed in 20 minutes. What you do not eat it right away, let it cool down in the water, then go to the refrigerator box making.
Winter reserve: kog I used frozen corn for the sake of a big girl, she loved him so much at one time, would have been able to spend days eléldegélni exclusively on corn. Freezing all intended for the same as above, but in this case I do not cook completely, but after 5-10 minutes kog of boiling, closed fire place. The tubes were frozen in winter and thus flickered put in hot water from the re-source to cook until approx. quarter of an hour. In theory, that raw freeze, but since I usually cook with csuhéval, so always live cooking somewhat, otherwise fagyaszthatnám the husk is attached to the tubes. :) The fully cooked corn can be frozen, then frozen kog pipes after the water source again enough to cook for 1-2 minutes. The frozen corn for winter view is not 100% like new, but the fans do too. :) More than 6 months do not really want to store. kog
The salt and corn: I've read in several places that the corn should not cook in salted water, because it hardens. Well, I do not know for how much water and how much salt should be corn, but it's sure that I cook and I still have never cured with salt. At the end of the season, the corn is not quite tender happens to be a hard boiled corn, but the corn "error", so I do not know the work will. I was always the biggest fazekamban (8 l?) Cook corn, 8-10 pipe fit comfortably. This quantity kog is about. I slapped tablespoon of salt. Of course, who fear that the maize will be hard, feel free to cook them without salt. Ingredients: Tube corn, water, kog salt.
I also really like the corn on the cob. And that's what I used to cook it the way you just went without salt. I like salt it afterwards, as given on the beach. :-) (Well you afraid that it will be hard) 2011. July 4th 13:28
Your pictures are beautiful corn, welcome leszemeznék a tube, I always I cook without salt, but point the way you can with the csuhéval, eat only when you put salt in the mother. We love :-))) Now I cook I have the apricot jam on, have a donut, and this year exceptionally much room :-)))) 2011. July 4th 13:41
The corn on the cob we love summer and winter. My freezer kog down a lot, so to let it cool and dropout. So be packaged in flat bags, no csutkaíze and occupies less space. In winter, warm enough hot water while watching TV can be eye. Food or nest is frozen in (pl.csilis babba). kog 2011th July 4th 22:03
Esther, the subsequent salting me sometimes still plays. ;)) U Aniko, you are really lucky. We also have donuts, but one hand is still young, on the other hand this is a "mutant" kog trees, huge yield, but little room. Befőzni have not tried, still consumed fresh, but I hope that once I try then. In today's jam anyway just finished ...: D Edith, what, what! :))) Bianka, thanks! Pepper and Pepper ;) :))) We are sent to you, but suspect that would not last the mail. I hope next time when you come home, you can still get delicious and well "feltöltődhetsz" him. Edina :) I hope we are not the only exceptions. , D Marisz, thank you, thank you for your helpful tips! :) Thank you so much for all your comment! :) 2011th July 4th 22:31
Aaah! last night I looked at your post to say ...

No comments:

Post a Comment