Monday, March 10, 2014

I call the attention of the ladies, just add some salt to the boiling point is reached, whatever is


Most likely, everyone can make corn on the cob, but I'll explain how to, as this blog is for my children is the self assist cookers later life, and I certainly was not born to know how to cook delicious sweet corn ...
The corn has been the trick selection begins. I'll cookers just get less tender tubes than large ones. The cover letter should preferably be more green, corn hair (the messy stuff in there) is crunchy and soft.
In a big bowl, in which the pipes fit easily, usually lined up from below the level of corn inside cover. This is given to the tubes (if you do not fit in, then broken in half), and also leaves them down blanket, and even the hair also makes the heat. Sozo and then I pour as much water as to cover it. Changing how long to cook, I used a half-hour cookers roughly. cookers I cooked cookers for half an hour and left the sealed electric stove even cover half hour. Been perfect.
Posted 10/07/2009 at 10:38 | Permalink
Hi, I was glad h writing this because sometimes the simplest things are the hardest, especially if embarrassed to ask who used to do that, because you can not! Your point, now go and do it as you described and what has been written! cookers Köszike! !
Mother '
My nagyikám does not include salt nor sugar. Caught up with the tubes always add salt :) and make the way described in the nagyikám (and has a lifetime), and me too! I looked on the net for safety's sake if I can find something new, but it seems the good old recipes do not want to change! Thank you :) I Bodnar Marianna
You never cook the corn was not good for me this is great great! Always remain frustrated by hard en ...
I make kettle corn. I'll explain how. Although this method of preparation on the stove too! But the busier stew tastes. So the bottom of the kettle a few letters and I cleaned out the maize of the top and a few letters. If you can be tender corn. I like to taste the best. Releasing cookers hot water thus begins to fővés soon! I put the top of a large Fodo which is smaller than the kettle or the pot rim to hold the maize, for those who like to swim at the top and not people. Then, over a high heat for up to 10 minutes (7-8 minutes is more than enough but it used to be) I cook! If this person on the corn, the sugar in it is transformed into starch and lose a significant part of the taste too! When the time has elapsed take it off the heat and leave to cool in its own juice. This is very important, so it will be nice and soft and very pleasant flavor. I never close the salt because it is not healthy and if anyone asks, you can add salt later. I like him anyway because of the pleasant sweet taste!
I call the attention of the ladies, just add some salt to the boiling point is reached, whatever is appropriate, the physics nature of the salt water much more slowly boil. Good advice for each dish, so much time and money you can save
This year I also got a tender kukoriát cookers the market, you only had to cook for 10 minutes. You should taste it after 15 minutes, if you have good. :) Salting should not be lost, fortunately, can be salted later, take away the salty taste is much macerásabb cookers ...
Just tender, "milk", so-called sweet corn should cook from also need to find a good variety luck. The rest will never be good, so do not even like that. The csuhéjával megágyazzuk, top with the same cover. Close to half of the tube: 4 tbsp. salt accordingly. Fedora Cook for 7-10 minutes. After the stove is allowed to cool slowly. Inyenceknek kept at 70-80 C, for about an hour. Curious grill, the meat next quarter or broken bake until the meat is ready.
2014th March MTWTFSS Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 NEW RECIPES Creamy pan-fried potatoes One of my favorite side dishes French casserole (tartiflette) but scarce - more restaurant choice - because [...] Honey buttons I thought this year I'll try a new recipe with honey. I did not know exactly what kind I want, preferably one that has [...] Today's lunch - Orange sütőtökpüré little messed up in the last couple of cranberry pumpkin together: I did not get the "still crisp, but soft" moment, cookers so [...] who read Dolce Vita Food & Beverages small Vu Spice and Spirit Gasztrobizarr Hedonism Purple cookers Ant Lima bakery Day Mátka cooker pork chops olive green leaves on a blue ghost in the pot Vajaspánkó Gastro communities Waiting cookie cookers helps many small selection of my blogs Ficsergő pink & red Month Archive January 2014. március of 2013. december of 2013. november of 2013. október of 2013. szeptember of 2013. június of 2013. április of 2013. március 2012th October 2012. szeptember 2012th június 2012th május 2012th március 2012th február 2012th január 2011th december 2011th november 2011th október 2011th június 2011th április 2011th március 2011th február 2010th december 2010th november 2010th október 2010th szeptember 2010th augusztus 2010th July 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment