Saturday, May 10, 2014

Opening the evening with a glass of fruity Sangria with hints of orange, lime and strawberry, a sof


Ovo-lacto-veg Recipes Appetizers Soups Salads Main Course Pasta Raw Vegan Cookies Vegan Cupcakes Candy Cakes and pies Cakes Tarts Quick and Easy Bread drinks VEG INDEX Lifestyle Resource weekly seasonal vegetarian menu my pantry in my kitchen What replace meat in dishes? Tips for a healthy life Where To Eat? Restaurants and catering vegetarian Community Events and Workshops Food & Travel Reviews Photo FAQ Contact
Welcome! I'm Andie and I aim to discover this savory recipes, beautiful photos, resources for a healthy lifestyle siphon and humor. If you want to be the first to know what's new Subscribe via RSS or email or give me a like on Facebook. Thanks for visiting and you wait! Find out more about me ---
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I'm siphon Andie and I'm writing about simple siphon and healthy vegetarian food. Most of the time, anyways :) If you want to stay connected make sure you subscribe siphon to RSS or email or like my Facebook page. Thank you for your visit! LEARN MORE ---
Lord, how long wait to write that sentence! Those who I've been close in recent weeks all know very well that the recent deployment of forces has as main reason EL, Kitchen Aid's my dream. Recently, Laura Laurentiu with Bilancia opened the door of the most intense competition that I attended so far, with the unique prize, precious, a red KA strong as blood in thread Trinket. The rules were simple: I had to compose a menu inspired by at least three recipes to impress dear lady in Martisorului month. Judging criteria can be found on blog Mrs. Laura, for those interested to consult.
I took it as a challenge, siphon primarily on a personal level. I wanted to self-actualization, forming a very refined and sophisticated menu, but can be reproduced in our homes. A menu like you've never tried to talk to you know, Madam, siphon to feel special and wonderful as you are. Best menu mother, sister, friend, girlfriend, daughter, our granddaughter. Happy Birthday, siphon Ladies!
Opening the evening with a glass of fruity Sangria with hints of orange, lime and strawberry, a soft drink, sweet and refreshing, but anticipating the evening menu and hot summer nights that await us.
Appetizer that we propose is rooted siphon in a powerful combination of white and red: Napoleon baked beetroot with goat cheese flavored with herbs, orange vinaigrette and hazelnuts and beetroot foam. It is a symphony of tastes, but definitely the icing on the cake is the beet foam, made with a molecular gastronomy techniques, which gives more refinement and class preparation.
With the main course you will understand why I chose to open the evening with a glass of sangria: I needed a little alcohol to prepare a risotto with fennel seeds sangria and base preparation that you serve it tonight, and Risotto Cakes with Fennel namely Sangria baked crispy sticks wild garlic, cream fraiche and balsamic pearls. siphon I must admit that this was the best way that I cooked in my life, which was surprising and unexpected. It's definitely a worthy choice for a festive menu impresionant.Perlele balsamic vinegar are incredibly special siphon and to achieve them I helped molecular gastronomy again, this time using a method of sferificare.
To complement the flavor siphon of rice placintelelor I opted for a salad very fresh and mild spring, focussing primarily on the natural taste of the herbs used. Therefore I decided not to add a classic vinaigrette, but to serve with a pinch of sea salt or Himalayan pink creme fraiche and two tablespoons of yogurt. Pilework my salad, wild garlic and radishes was absolutely delicious!
Arrived at the end, delighted with flavors and spices which more will serve a very special cake dedicated siphon to my love for Kitchen Aid. The most expressive and unique way to show my love was to ... I give my heart. Literally. We invite you to taste a slice of cake "I love Kitchen Aid" with mascarpone and white chocolate, decorated with white and pink fondant roses, handmade especially for this occasion.
My dear, I hope my menu would be nice, to be excited and inspired for those really special occasions in your life. I put myself in him all the love, understanding and hope. Have a beautiful spring, colorful and good food.
This entry WAS posted by Andie in Appetizers, Beverages, Desserts, Main course, Ovo-lacto-veg, salads, siphon cakes and tagged Appetizer, Contest, Molecular Gastronomy, Gourmet, Kitchen Aid, Cake.
Over

No comments:

Post a Comment