Saturday, May 3, 2014

Congratulations cast iron skillet from the heart, Andie! Did you want more and hard you worked for


April 4, 2012 in the category of games and contests
Dear and my dear, I know you wait anxiously. Reading the blogs I have written everyone, I realized that one and I want so badly on KitchenAid home who knows that you do not sleep, thinking about him. And if I sleep, I dream :). So a 36 month girl and a boy dreaming the same dream. I'm cast iron skillet so sorry I can not fulfill everyone's dream of you. The award is one but, who knows, I'd like to think that in the future there will be occasions. cast iron skillet
I would not want to reveal the name of the winner cast iron skillet until say next: the major winners were your families and loved ones that have spoiled with these beauties, your love and care. Then the winner is each of you, in that once shone for the eyes of the people who really matter to each of them, because he once won esteem and last but not least, for trying to surpass, to try things unusual, complex, creating menus that are convinced that you are filled with pride each. A big winner of this contest, surprisingly, the blogosphere niche in Romanian cuisine, it seems that the desire to win this device was necessary impetus for launching several food blogs in March 2012, of which attention three are ranked in the top 10! The new ones I judged, I do not know where we fit: the winners or losers? Winning because we rinsed eyes and we left the imagination to dream flavors menus created by you losing because I drooled over in goal :)).
And now the very personal name: I would have loved to be a guest of many of you, I would have felt very spoiled to be served with menus created by many of the competitors. I sincerely hope that the election winner to prove the objectivity of the jury, the more so as my favorite vegetable's flesh, I have not decided yet whether the rate or the lamb :)).
So: 148 Recipes Veggie Cook undercover MilliVanilly 147 145 146 Angel's cast iron skillet Food Wife happy kitchen utensils 144 143 143 IriA.ro Recipes sorts AnemonaCuisine.ro 143 137 138 My Garden My country invented Sinner Food 137 137 136 Alexandra Delicious Moments My Kitchen 136 Ants 131 colors in plate 131 Life & Coffee Beans 131 Bread and Dessert 128 All Day Cooking 127 Gurmandino 126 kitchen of my house 126 No Reservations Cook 126 on the kitchen table 123 I Cook 121 dishes on the chosen 121 Jamila's Cuisine 119 Laura Sweet Cake 117 La Vera in Andrea's Cake Kitchen 116 Kitchen 113 Recipes in 116 Dorina welcome Sabiradu-Sweets 111 113 111 Passions Alina Luminita Naty BBenyci's Cakes 104 107 100 Iepuras.ro Alinutzika 94
Congratulations cast iron skillet from the heart, Andie! Did you want more and hard you worked for him, have attracted the universe ... it's yours! :) More goodies to cook with it, that no, sorry, great stuff: P! 8.5 based on 3 ratings
Mrs. Laura! I congratulate you on your winning and. Your presentation grade is 20 +. For us, the others head up. Surely if you really want something you'll have. I believe in this and every day life shows me that I'm right. It was nice to be in your company all. All the best and most beautiful I wish, Nico.
Congratulations to the winner and all participants!
Lady Laura, dear friends, Thank you so much for the beautiful thoughts! The truth is that I wanted enormously huge this mixer ... I can not describe cast iron skillet in words will! I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all the participants: I saw great menu and frankly, I do not want to think how hard it was for the jury to deliberate and reach a final decision. Thoughts are in harmony with Mrs. Laura, I would like to thank you for the trust and appreciation that gave me a menu, much more as we have proposed a vegetarian. I also wish to thank Mrs Teo and Ms Lavinia - certainly has not been easy to choose between so many wonderful recipes and pictures! Now please excuse me, I'll take another lap running and jumping for joy and eventually you start to realize cast iron skillet that it is not a dream :) will embrace you with love and promise to use it on Kitchen Aid's magnificent to maximum potential, on behalf of you all the wonderful contestants who have participated with me in this endeavor! Love and Kitchen Aid, Andie
Andie deserve! Glad of heart is yours because you worked hard for it and most importantly to see your passion cast iron skillet for healthy food (and KA). To use it with pleasure and look forward first recipes prepared with it! *
please wait ...
VA: F [1.9.22_1171] cast iron skillet
Vera
VA: F [1.9.22_1171]

No comments:

Post a Comment