Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hi Bianca Yes, I know that ditch and other brands, but I wanted my original, that is why I left in


On 28 April it was my birthday, and what I was given was coveted KitchenAid, I basically wanted to knead. That does not mean I like to toss, but I have some shoulder problems after 20-30 minutes of kneading, stop pain ... so now I help kneading, and can not imagine how good knead! I delayed a little to share with you the joy eream not sure whether to stop him or take him back. I was a little disappointed that there erea little, I do not think it is something more comfortable the other, now I did not test equipment to know the difference ... in the end we decided to stay with it. And I want to share with you a few experiments that I did with him. I would like to make and the recipes but do not have time to write more, maybe in the future ... He buy me 28 abril fue y me ha Regalado MARIDO me he DESEADO KitchenAid, principalmente quer para lo amasar. Esto no me gusta que no simnifica amasar, pero tengo problemas con a hombro, hace años que me molesta, bsf the parecer es one tendinitis in Verdad y después me a amasado 20-30 min acababa con dolores ... start please use Tendre que que ahora tengo y como ayuda para amasar Amasa! He tardado Compartir con algo en vosotros esta Alegria pensaba porque en devolverlo, pensaba Pues que otro modelo series mejor him, he is lavender que he Cabeza pero me heh quedado the final con is it porque es otro poco más pequeños a, pero the final con is quedarme decidido bsf heh. Compartir Y quiero unos con vosotros experiment. Ya let me snacks PONER recetas también, pero no tengo Tiempo, a futuro en Quiz ...
Happy Birthday sweetie! Late that I knew and I came here on the blog. Do you share only happiness and love from your loved ones! Have a nice day! Sweet kiss you my dear! PSeşti Taurus like me ... Responder disposal
Hi Bianca Yes, I know that ditch and other brands, but I wanted my original, that is why I left in the end with this, I think it has a longer life than the one that rises up mixer. And so it is always paid advertising, but I think it's worth ... I've seen yet in Romania that is more expensive, where my husband bought cost 435 ... I feel much the lift order. You pup. Thanks a lot dear Elena, this year we did not have time to make any cake or anything, I was gone a few days of vacation and Ziel was exactly that ... that is why I have not said anything on the blog ... and yes so is Santi both bull ... I kiss. Responder disposal
Daniela, I wish you good health bsf and happiness come you buy. Happy birthday. You made a good choice with Kitchen Aid, and I usually am but a version that came out two years ago, are very happy with it and worth the money. Mine is bigger dish and often it's not easy to beat and whipped cream or a little, but otherwise I recently depreciated money.! You pup. Responder disposal
Enhorabuena! Menudo regalazo! Suspiro bsf Yo por poder tener one Maquina es maravilla one. Seguro que mucho en la cocina bsf ayudará you prepararéis juntas y Delicias muchísimas ASI podrás MARIDO agradecérselo to you, jajaja. De nuevo felicidades, ya ese disfrutar of Regalo! A Responder abrazo disposal
Thanks bsf Daniel, I'm glad you agree with me, it's worth the money ... saves us so much work ... I kiss you. Muchas gracias Akane! No you preocupes, Cuando ya sabes mucho deseas cosa ... the final one buy. Yo deseo lo año desde hace a Paciencia y con lo tengo ... the end. Y and preparo them to me MARIDO grasshopper muchas, bsf muchas veces que tanto Arto esta en la cocina solo vermouth. A besito. Responder disposal bsf
Daniela, I'm happy for you ... and many years of health, happiness and everything you wish for. Now I've seen posting ... to use it with pleasure. I did not bought yet, but I found another model. That's the new model is the Kitchen Aid or other smaller? Responder disposal
Catalina thanks! What can I say, is the model 5KPM5, now that is a new model I do not know, I just know it is a great model and that is professional, where I bought my husband have and the model is smaller. You pup. Responder disposal
Hello! While watching the blog for the recipes inspire me. I saw just now and help your new kitchen and had some curiosities. I would have liked to make my mother's gift to help the kneading cakes, bsf but do not know if it's big enough to knead dough 2 kg of flour. At the store I have not given too much detail in that sense. You tried to do something in a larger quantity of flour? Thanks in advance! :) Responder disposal
Dear Anonymous Let me tell you what I found out when I saw your message I searched the net more info, what I tell you ... until now I've ridden more than 800 grams of flour. Here we leave some

No comments:

Post a Comment