Friday, May 23, 2014

Night, why you would do this? Do not you realize I


Night, why you would do this? Do not you realize I'm here lament the lonely anguish and pain of this longing? Night, takkah you hear this inner voice? Voices in the dark and dinginya tegakah Once you tonight to let this sink in silence? Do I have to send thousands of pigeons to deliver the underachievers Rinduku? I was silent, cry and enjoy the ntah Rinduku why so deep Until I was no longer able to get up and heading up this the indispensable happened to me tonight? Why This much must be sick and miserable This much? Dendi Sephanie Tangung Redeb, East Kalimantan
2014 (11) May (1) Strands of words in sunyinya night February (2) January (8) 2013 (31) December (12) November (10) October (1) August (1) July (2) June (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment