Friday, October 18, 2013

Translations


As you probably know already, are underway Summer Awards. mfw We were nominated in three categories of short stories Troublemaker studio [... and a little surprise] 50 Shades of Liam Payne (2nd series) and Payne Shut up! .
"I do not know what the fuck you talking about .." flew at me. But I remained mfw calm. Okay Liam, with you is really difficult to talk .... "What's eating you?" I slowly moved over his body rigid. He was surprised that I was with him immediately started guessing. I planted her hands in his head uncertainly placed his hands on my hips. "Hmmm?" I encouraged him to answer. I kissed his nose, his cheeks, his chin. I still did not answer, but let me to be caressed. "You do not want me here? Should I go to sleep on the couch?" I whispered in his ear. "Stay .." he pleaded. "But you tell me, what are you going here .." I kissed him on the forehead. Liam was the kind of person who thought about every little thing, I will not believe any type of answer: nothing happens. I rolled under himself, is tightly pressed by me, still maintaining eye contact. "You slept with Jack right?" fine himself to prikyvkával own question. "No. .." I was horrified beeped. How could you think. mfw Jack was once a partner for drunkenness. Nothing more. Liam was the only one that I embarked on my bed. The whole time he was on tour I was alone and just waited again when it comes to the short time. "So that's mfw bothering you? You think I sleep you behind your back with the other?" sadly I asked him. I stroked his cheek, bitter eyes closed. If you loved when he thought of it as cheating on him with other immodest that it was never about romance. "I do not think so ... I know," he said quietly and cautiously looked at me. Still kept me under him. I could not move. So much I wanted him to caress, mfw hug and kiss, but I was glad that I can breathe at all. "That's not true. While you were away, I sat at home on my ass, as obedient girl. I waited for you ... I've been waiting for at least one short moment when we can be together and ..." "Lacey, stop ... We both know that it's on between us just about sex and ..." "A few minutes ago, so in the shower, I do not like something that is purely about sex did not come," I said carefully, and then cut his monologue. Blinked, and froze. mfw "When I then took thee under the protective wings ..., it was about sex!" he insisted. "Now is not it?" "It is!" "I do not believe you!" I snorted and rolled back on to the bed next to each other. "I mfw never loved you, do not love and never will not!" said so coolly, to chill me. "Liam ..." mfw I gasped and watched as he turned his head to me. "I do not care. Spávaj with whom you want, but remember, this is my apartment, I will take care of you when you did not leave nobody, I kept an eye on you ... and, miracle world, I am the a few hours ago he got out of prison. So you fucking serious, do not play on emotions without words and prefer to straddle legs. This is the best ti ... " every word his voice gaining momentum. At the end literally screamed so that I cringed in fear "Again, we're at it ... Take a moment to kind and then suddenly such a distasteful. Do not know if you should not seek professional help ..." mfw I said arrogantly. Yes, I know! I told you that today no quarrels, but when his behavior has only redial. "Stop mfw with the analysis of my behavior. Rather you should think about where to go tomorrow to test, whether the bastard thing spellbound ..." in his voice I heard pure rage. "For the last time. I did not sleep with him! I'm not you, that I sleep with every fan of what falls under those legs! I am waiting for you. I did not sleep with anyone. Could not wait when there apparently and finally 'll at least take a moment with me and what do I get? Nothing sucks ... You sow wheat Payne! mfw And the worst thing is that even though it kills me as I love you ... " I screamed and my eyes for natisli tears. No, he must not see me like this.
Oh, if you only knew how I love you, how I love this story. I read it from the very beginning, pretty quietly, without comments. But this I can not, I can finally write here how perfect it is, how wonderfully you write. It's all in all, I do not know what to praise first. Writing, idea, process, authors mfw .. oh, you kill me once. In addition, much like all the others, waiting for the lovable, romantic, hodňoučkého Liam, who arrives on a white horse! Yes, exactly like you imagine it. Plus the odd rainbow, unicorn, meadow full of four-leaf clovers and trashy picnic for two. That's how I wanted it to end. Would it be possible please? : 3
Current articles Twitcam Troublemaker II. - 23 SECTION 50 Shades of Liam Payne | 2.serie | - 12.Diel Atelier [... and a little surprise] mfw - EPILOGUE Now & Then [or upside down?] - 2nd story place in competition
Translations


No comments:

Post a Comment