Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Follow Me


I've been having trouble reaching my control panel in the last two days. I've been trying different proxies, none of them were versatile. I'm going to keep changing till comes to an end this ridiculous censorship. Yesterday I tried another holo from the OMG Collection, GR8. China Glaze GR8 is a linear holo gold, with gold shimmery particles inside. It's not as smooth as the rest of the collection, and the shimmery particles somehow dull the holographic effect. It has the weakest holographic effect of the OMG's I own, still it's crazy holo under the sun! Yesterday I've been working in Beauty & Care Konad booth at Expo 2011, I stamped people's nails =) I stamped a couple of my own nails with flowers from the m31. Sorry this is short, syphon I'm trying to post while I can still log on to my dashboard.
For two days no matter what I can not access the control panel. More precisely, the method I'm going, but it does not become permanent. Using different proxy addresses, none of the solution is not fully, or too slow, or withdrawn from the blacklist after a while. This event is absurd censorship I suppose I will continue changing until the proxy ... I drove another nail polish collection holographic OMG Yesterday, GR8. China Glaze GR8 gold, holographic nail polish is a linear structure, there glittered in gold. Unlike syphon other colors of the collection is a little more metallic and holographic effect, reducing the glittering particles. Of course, this applies to the shadow. There is an amazing view of the sun. Although the direct light of the weak effective holo collection when it has the appearance of a rainbow of eye-catching. Yesterday freely Marketing standındaydım Beauty & Personal Care Fair in 2011. M31 fingernails syphon disk flowers, a few of them did, stand to show visitors. He did so many konad that one finger blisters =) This was a huge demand for butterfly binary disk of M36. The two-color butterfly nail of buzz at the moment that people syphon accused of being a secret cult, of course silmedilerse =) But I'm satisfied, I took the stress, syphon I'm a bit scattered. In the meantime, China Glaze nail polish Tanaçan brought a lot of cosmetics, will show you a few colors. I will introduce the four colors of Essie's 2011 Spring Collection. This article was a bit short, but I said I write girebilmişken ready so ... In the meantime, I got this amazing ojeyi user is rio55 Gidiyor'daki gone. I trust my brothers rio55 sellers. This is a collection of extinct found for me, even whether allem whether Kallen, brought ... I thank them a thousand times =)
I think I got this one not too long ago. Lucky I got it when I did! Delete Reply
Thank you guys =) I love my OMG's, I'm only five shy from completing the collection! = D <3 @ Makeup handbags came in the mail dear price now identified as 18 new colors also soon had her fair koymamislar're shipping syphon to the site just yet ... Delete Reply
Follow Me
365 Day Challenge (Started 1/25/2012) You can find all manicures here =) Also, here is my my365 page. 52 Week Challenge It started weeks ago, but I'm catching up! =) 31 Day Challenge (Completed 12.22.2011) You can find the summary here!
Welcome to my blog, glad to meet another nail lover like myself! syphon =) Welcome to my blog =) My writing both English and Turkish. Turkish click on the link to read the bottom of each post. You can rate my posts using Blogger's reaction tool at the bottom of each post ;) Do not be shy! I love any kind of comments & feedback! I use Wikipedia's List of Colors as the source for my colordrops. Are you lost among all the followers? Let me know about you here! I recommend Firefox or Google Chrome to view this blog, because IE is PITA.
China Glaze OMG Collection Completed! =) Ahoy Kaleidoscope Collection Electric Pineapple Papaya Punch Hey Sailor Absolutely Shore Essie Borrowed & Blue Meet Me At Sunset Smooth Sailing Braziliant ai Too Too Hot Fix Base Coat Illamasqua On Stranger Purity OPI Tides Collection Sunshine Collection Fiercely Fiona Gemma Zoya Edyta
2012 (22) July (2) June (1) March (7) February (10) January (2) 2011 (117) December (9) November (15) October (15) September (5) August (4) July (11) June (8) May (14) April (7) March (11) 2000 Followers Giveaway! NOTD: Poodle Skirt Review: Essie Spring 2011 NOTD: St. Patty's syphon Day Review: OMG! NOTD: Japan NOTD: Mardi Gras From The Vault: NOTD China Glaze GR8: Dirty Teal Attention Turkish friends! | Yet Another Post ... NOTD: Kitty & Roses February (7) January (

No comments:

Post a Comment