Tuesday, October 15, 2013

50 Cent feat. Eminem


50 Cent feat. Eminem & Adam Levine - My life (I think I said that ...) My life, my life makes me want to run away, but I have nowhere to go, no place to go All this confusion, it's an illusion How to film, I have to go I have nowhere to run and hide No matter how much I try Yeah, in 2003 I moved from a very pretty filthy avanti rich Man, their emotions have changed, so I can never believe in the * I tried to help niggers, they turned around and spit directly avanti into my face, so the Game and Buck, both can smoke ko * oty When you listen to them now, it may sound like some shit Cause I do not write it, they do not make hits I am far from perfect, I learn that lesson from so many lessons if the money is evil , look at the evil tvšetko what I earned I do what I'm a writer, I'm a fighter, businessman fresh out of the channel, watch my maneuvers, what is it for you? Watch, pull it, it's better than base This is my recovery, my comeback, baby My life, my life makes me want to run away, but I have nowhere to go, no place to go All this confusion, it's an illusion How to film, I have nowhere I have nowhere to go run and hide No matter how hard you try you can while sipping from their lemonade avanti and your monkey deteriorated I was in the f * cking shed and grinding like a machete I sipped a little of the juice vengeful, I prípavné your taste buds So I booed the spaghetti, or should avanti I say bath-retribution? I think I still forgetting the f * cking meatballs He thought that over, bitch, it's just the beginning again corrected it straight thug, a * e out who offends pulls a vocal and involve them in Skur * multipart wall with 3000 volt electrics Now take the other end, then engages them in your every orbit because I thought that you could finally see That'll teach you to tell me your opinion ský koko * Do I put this shit their blood, their sweat and their tears the fuck stop, stop regret that he ever bet against me, I feel like I should break every now and then, yeah, it's happening again thinking about the same bitch, whoever is in that the * in, but 50! Because avanti that's all I know, that's why I go so hard I swear to God that I put into the heart and soul more than it can anyone imagine I'm trapped, so everything I do is rap, but whenever rapujem I'm trapped even more Rapujem you in this bubble, oh oh, I think it's avanti bubble wrap It's like a vicious circle, my life is in crisis Christ, how could I know that it will turn out like shit? I feel like I'm starting to get crazy again and maybe reveal something about themselves Shit, I almost wished I never do Recovery, baby Because I run in a circle with ... My life, my life makes me want to run away, but I have nowhere to go, no place to go All this confusion, it's avanti an illusion How to film, I have to go I have nowhere to run and hide No matter how hard I try I have not been following avanti this * Eban confused since I was a kid I sold 40 million albums, people have forgotten what I might have done this for me, perhaps avanti I might be crazy can I do about 3 in the morning as Shady (hah) Psycho killer, Michael Myers, avanti I burn like Lighter'm trying avanti to say that this is not a classic, get beaten quickly run around, wrap your head in plastic Honey, now select coffin, dirty, such as worms It's tragic, it's sad it never ends, now we are again number one with the most zamračenostou to thee, as thy srdom of hatred Accept it, observe it, this is the gift of God, as the air in the lungs Which is, after every f * cking thing to live my life, my life makes me want to run away, but I have nowhere to go, no place to Go All the confusion, it's an illusion How to film, I have to go I have nowhere to run and hide No matter how hard I try
Which of these series do you think is the best? Friends 16.9% (13) Step by Step 10.4% (8) Two and a Half Men 13% (10) The Simpsons 9.1% (7) Alf 10.4% (8) Full House 9.1% (7) 10.4% Futurama (8) Griffinovci 7.8 % (6) 13% Other (10)


No comments:

Post a Comment