Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Katy Perry - Peacock I wanna see your peacock, va, va (peacock - peacock, cock - kok * t) Thy peaco


Katy Perry - Peacock I wanna see your peacock, va, va (peacock - peacock, cock - kok * t) Thy peacock, peacock Thy va, va, va of Your peacock I wanna see your peacock, va, va Thy peacock, va Thy peacock, va, va Thy peacock Word on the street, tervis you got something to show me, ee Magical, colorful, Mr. Mystery, ee I'm biased, for nakúknutie, I heard it's fascinating Words are mislead Such guilty I want to see the show In 3D movie I've heard that it's tervis beautiful I will judge And my girls I want to compliment you give me jaw dropped, blinked my eyes, she turned to my head, my body is shaking (Uh, uh, oh, Uh, uh, uh, oh) I want to get my throbbing heart, I fluctuated down, show up, excellent (Uh, uh, oh, Uh, uh, uh, oh) [Chorus] Are you brave enough to let me see your peacock? Do not strachoprd boy, stop acting like the fuckin ceased to be quiet, if you did not pay me Come on baby let me see What you hiding down're brave enough to let me see your peacock? What are you waiting for, it's time to show it to me Do not be shy guy, I bet it is beautiful Come on baby let me see What you hiding down I wanna see your peacock, va, va Thy peacock, peacock Thy va, va, va Thy peacock tervis I wanna see your peacock, va, va Thy peacock, peacock Thy va, va, va Thy peacock skip the interview, everything I have heard, it is time to go to go Back off me, if you bad, show me what the boss needs some fool if you lose, come on I want to shoot my jaw dropped, blinked my eyes, she turned to my head, my body is shaking (Uh, uh, oh, Uh, uh, uh, oh) I want my heart throbbing, like fluctuating down, the show ends, excellent (Uh, uh, oh, Uh, uh, uh, oh) [Chorus] Are you brave enough to let me see your peacock? Do not strachoprd boy, stop acting like the fuckin ceased to be quiet, if you did not pay me Come on baby let me see What you hiding down're brave enough to let me see your peacock? What are you waiting for, it's time to show it to me Do not be shy guy, I bet it is beautiful Come on baby let me see What you hiding down I wanna see your peacock, va, va Thy peacock, peacock Thy va, va, va Thy peacock I wanna see your peacock, va, va Thy peacock, peacock Thy va, va, va Thy peacock tervis Oh my god, no exaggeration Boy, all that time was worth the waiting I just shared a tear I'm so unprepared You've got the coolest architecture and the rainbow looking treasure Such a sight to see And it's all for me
Search


No comments:

Post a Comment