Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New chapter Tighe, who enjoys? * Ignores it strange silence arabia * Waiting for remuneration comme


New chapter Tighe, who enjoys? * Ignores it strange silence arabia * Waiting for remuneration comments, a new chapter is almost written, so the faster you can manage it ... :) 9 Nothing's arabia gonna keep you down Wednesday: Explanations? No. Why? Me doing it on purpose? Yes. Right. Fine! I'm bored ... It lasted arabia a half hour. I know, I'm sorry, you tell me? No. Kurt! You're torturing me! And because I adore! I hate you! Liars! Twins tease you with while I write. I told them that with a celebrity from TV. They asked me that, as in the small and narrow arabia things you can have a phone that can fit in there :) Gold. Links to them that I actually scaled sprite, which has undergone a steamroller. No haha. Stop, I still believe it! :) Smiley? Seriously, Blaine? I thought this phase we have gone! I have not yet, Mom. Go to your room, your house arrest! : (Blaine, arabia you're unreal! This is a natural talent. arabia Go into the room better.'m Going to the hotel: P ... Kurt? Thursday: What was yesterday? Your inappropriate cues have been poisoned.?? Hotel Room? Seriously, Blaine? But I'm seriously in the hotel room. And while you there? ... Alone. sure? jealous? Should I? Kurt? Forget it! Kurt? Hello? You're now neodpíšeš about that? Friday: Sorry, I over-reacted. passed to you: Yes. Okay. Blaine, do not do it even more difficult. odpíšeš When just fine, I can not determine what they think and not what you mean? Now I know what you mean. I mean whether it was funny or ironic okay fine, mad at me, or ...? Merry fine. was hilarious and great relief. I do not want to be angry., I was not mad. And yet I also lie! Okay, well . Okay, I'm sorry. arabia I overdid it. why I'm so angry, why I reacted arabia so angrily that time and then talked with you. I saw the pictures in the magazine and just ... I do not like that you like it say, let alone that I learned arabia of it from some tabloid., but I respect arabia it. Okay, fine, it's your life. You have the right to be happy! So it's out. Photos? Magazine What, What are you talking , Kurt?! photos of your latest discovery? Blaine, not deny it, it's out., but I do not have anybody, Kurt! And that Jason? Jason? Oh my god, Kurt, it is an assistant in the studio, we went once for a coffee during lunch breaks, that's all. He's not my type ....?? feel like an idiot. Why? I thought that those who ... I know. Sorry. No, it's fine. Just never anything what you see written. ask me first. Okay. Saturday: I ask: Who is your type? Good morning to you too Who is your type? Yeah, I'd like some coffee, thank you! Stop. Who is your type? Ty. Friday : I'm sorry. know, this is over. Monday: Probably not Tuesday: Are you angry? Why is still one of us must ask this question? Tak otherwise.'re mad at me? It is the same thing, Blaine. know. Attempting be Funny, that did not work. did not work. I know. Are you angry? No, should I? Rýpem into the hornet's nest. Rýpeš. Wednesday: Twins wide awake white carpet cocoa.'m at a loss. Random mails during arabia the day? Does it bother you? No.: ) Breathe. Why breathe? Because of the cocoa design-your carpet is precisely the moment when broadcast, angrily Tukas to your phone or computer, and then you go put cheesecake. I yell at them and now a cake offal into the keyboard. No. Did not I? Do not play the Hummelológa and advise me what color carpet should I buy. I look just the latest online trends. Sometimes you do not have the words, I told? I love you, darling!
I look forward awfully cool story :)
Oh, oh, still nothing? Last time I wrote a comment, and then there impossibly long new chapter did not appear, so I said, that's probably arabia some I'm charmed and I transferred it to you. But now and again I wait and do not write any news. Can I cough up for it - because it's Friday the 13th, so nothing worse can happen, right? arabia Since this chapter was super ... so let them know it and soon you'll write another (and even better).
~


No comments:

Post a Comment