Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I know that I did not join Glee long time and is very sorry for it! Here, have a candy ... 10th Eve


I know that I did not join Glee long time and is very sorry for it! Here, have a candy ... 10th Even if it's killing you because you know the truth Thursday: What are you doing? I'm in the studio, just listen to what we have so far been recorded. You? With twins in the park. Biju is a plastic Barbie horse. I'm desperate. Gold! Take it to them, let him not even one. I can not, Melody cry. So it purchases ice cream! Then will also want Alex. Buy them both ice cream, forget the horse. You'll be so bad father! Who said that I would be the father? :) You. That time has come! You have arrived? I did twins! They are not yours. They are mine! It is difficult ... Friday: Kurt? Yes, Blaine? The twins are really gant yours? Yes. I think biologically. Yes they are. Wow ... I did not know! You did not ask for it. Know. Saturday: Blaine? gant I'm here! Have you overcome the shock? gant More or less. You got a problem with that? No, I'm just a little while was procreation twins and it threw me. You pervert! It was through test tubes! I know, but anyway ... Stop thinking, Blaine! gant And who else is? I biologically! Quinn. God, you have a child with Fabrayovou! Stop it! Eye, the eye, I am silent. Sometimes I hate you! Sometimes you love me ... Fuck you! Sunday: I was thinking ... Hurt? Funny ... I'm sorry, go ahead! So I thought, well ... Blaine, your verbal skills amaze me more and more! Your arrogance offends me more and more! Sorry ... Up yours It will now end our every conversation gant like this? Wednesday: gant Above thus making you wondering? Forget it. Oka, Mr. "I got the left side of the bed." Stop it. I chose a bad day to tease? More or less. I'm sorry. Tuesday: We're fine? Yes, if you're cool. I was just having a bad day. Everything I climbed on my nerves. :) Forgiven. Smiley? Hey, is it a good time. :) These are the reasons why I love you still ... Because I'm a celebrity and everyone like me? Not because they are not changed, Blaine ... Wednesday ::) Our communication will now consist of emoticons and occasional speech about how to love? A not? We have 15? Maybe ... Blaine! :) Thursday: I love you. What was that? Continue the tradition. Oh ... eye! :) Blaine, seriously? Hey. Friday: What are you thinking about when I teased you so? You would like to know what? Maybe ... And maybe this time you'll learn! BLAINE! :) Saturday: I was thinking gant that I would have gone with someone for coffee. Having someone specific? In a very real person! Maybe she would even go with you like a coffee :) But I have to take it one that was twice! It's difficult, is not it? More than you think! Please tell me you do not say to your secretary! O you, silly! gant But since I know. Will you go with me for coffee? I feel strangely as requested by hand. Only if it is hand tight around obmotaná gant cups! I'll go with you for coffee, Blaine ... Awesome :) Once we agree. : - * Seriously, Kurt?
Comment


No comments:

Post a Comment