Monday, October 21, 2013

Luhan and Sehun ran in the nearby park.


Home Cross Over K-POP vs J-ROCK KPOP Ultimate Horror and Other Stories - Chapter Amne $ iA Naughty Boy One Shot Vampire Saga Wonder Boys BoyZ Forbidden Fruit Stories - OneShot Anime & Manga B1A4 B2ST BigBang Block B BoyFriend INFINITE Nu'Est Super Junior U KISS quickie Translations stories :) Stories optional FanHouse: P CHAT
"Finally Friday! WooHoo! "Sehun shouting excitedly leaping around. "Tutor, pal. You're acting like a little kid. "Whispered Luhan. "Sorry." Hawked Sehun. The two walked toward the dining room take you a good drink before they are returned to the dorm. "Hey waffle maker hey. Look. It's beautiful, is not it? "He asked, pointing to Sehun Soojung. "Yeah, it really is. Go and invite her out. "Luhan said. "Okay. Wait here. "Said Sehun and he took toward the Soojung.
"Hey, how?" He smiled Sehun. "Hey, Sehun." She said Soojung also smiling. "Y-you know my name?" Sehun asked incredulously. Soojung smiled and nodded. "... Are you going out?" Asked Sehun. "Of course." She said with a smile. Sehun turned towards Luhan and waved goodbye. Luhan just smiled. "It's just as well that he found another girl." Thought
It was already evening. Luhan was lying in bed with eyes closed and with headphones in their ears. "'m Back!" Sehun shouted as he entered the room. "Luhan?" No response. Sehun a folded bag and climbed on the bed Luhan. He leaned over Luhan and waited until her eyes open. "Baby .." Sehun addressed him tenderly. Luhan felt his breath on my face and opened his eyes. "Whoa!" He exclaimed in surprise. Sehun laughed and lay down beside Luhan.
Luhan took off headphones and put them aside. "" So, how was your date? "Asked Luhan. Sehun blushed." Oh, so also it is like you? "Luhan asked excitedly. Sehun nodded." Oh my God! Congratulations mate ! owe me a drink. "Luhan said." Why should I be something owed something? "asked Sehun." Well, I do not know. Simply owe me a drink. "Luhan said. Sehun laughed.
"I'm happy because waffle maker of you." Luhan said sincerely. waffle maker "Thank you." He smiled waffle maker Sehun. "So, have you got any plans for tomorrow?" waffle maker Asked Luhan. "No. .. she invited me back out." Said Sehun. "You go with us." Said Sehun. "I? Why should I go with you? Do not be a fifth wheel on the wagon. "Luhan said. "You are my best friend and she is my girl. I want us to seize all three together. "Said Sehun. "Okay then .." Luhan said.
Luhan and Sehun ran in the nearby park. "Sehun. I have to go pee. In a moment I'll be back. "Luhan said and ran to the nearest restroom. While waiting for Sehun Luhan, sat down on one of the benches. Out of nowhere but it was surrounded by a group of boys. "Oh Si Sehun?" Asked one of them. "Á.áno ... How can I help you?" Asked Sehun. "So you stole your girl, Soojung. Get stuck into it. "Shouted one of the group and the other just started busting Sehuna.
"Hey, what are you doing?" Luhan yelled and ran towards him. Pushed them aside and hugged Sehuna, so that only one would be hurt now he is alone. Severe wounds turned out to Luhan but he only detained without waffle maker words pain. The group stopped hitting him and left soon after he saw how's Luhan already badly.
"Sehun! Sehun, are you okay? "He asked worried Luhan and helped Sehunovi get up." waffle maker I'm fine. "Said Sehun." Luhan, your lips are bleeding. "Exclaimed Sehun. Luhan touched the injured place "It's nothing." He smiled. "All that matters is that you're okay." Luhan said. "Come .. come back." Said Sehun and the two headed back to the dorm.
"Sit on my bed. I'll take a wet towel and clean the wound you. "Said Sehun. Luhan obeyed him. Sehun brought waffle maker a container of water and a towel and sat down in front Luhan. He started gently attach waffle maker wet towel on Luhanová wound. Luhan winced in pain after every touch.
"Does it hurt much?" Asked Sehun. Luhan nodded. "Okay, then I stop." Said Sehun a towel and put the container aside. waffle maker He leaned over and gently kissed waffle maker Luhanová wound. "Is that better?" He asked. Sehun to really care about Luhan. waffle maker Luhan nodded. Sehun smiled, "Why did you do that?" He asked. "I ... I do not know. Just at that moment when I saw that you beat, so the only thing I wanted to do is protect you. "Luhan said. "He saved me over and over again .." said Sehun and put his hand on Luhanová cheek. Felt Luhan's beautiful warmth.
"Sorry .. & #

No comments:

Post a Comment