Saturday, November 1, 2014

I woke up one day and realized that it


new user create a blog! The User name Password Repeat password Email? What color is the sky ...? Answers I accept and am familiar barista with the rules and service Blog.hr register me! Register now! Existing users log in! user name password Forgot your password? Sign in! Sign in!
Does the feast of All Saints vie make any sense? The answer is, many fashion and not going to agree with me, no, no, this holiday has lost all meaning. Let's go back a little barista into the past, in the 60's, when I was a kid, but a lot of things related to the feast of All Saints very well remember. Wreaths and floral aranmane typically worked descendants or closest relatives of the dead, writes in his blog Radioamaterija. In some countries (eg Sweden) cemeteries have their own "tool" (watering cans, rakes, shovels, etc.), which hangs in the ba such "vjealicama" and people can borrow when they need it and return back ... whereas here people delegated to themselves, provided they only "vjealica" for it to be taken care of yourself, pie unknown Zagreb. And, people are self-care and severally barista you leave buckets - DAPA, the choice is very big!
A month ago, this is a syrup heal all wheezing and sore throat in the house, and within just two days. Due to this success and jueranje threats to the scenario of last month could happen again, I was long urged the re-preparation of this drug, pie Yulunga. The threat is they come soon disappeared, but when I already filmed the whole process, writing and publishing of this post has a duty to dispel all diseases as it alerts barista about dogs guardians we put at the entrances.
Daddy's, it's my most favorite sin !, says Al Pacino at the end of the film Demon lawyer starring hell. Vanity of ispraznou, barista all is vanity! (Dad's over Tatin, it's Daddy!) Prop 1.2. Ecclesiastes tells us further that everything is vanity, that it was all his dad's, and it is completely wrong. Everything barista is daddy's. But whether it is dad's vanity? Fashion is, or how my dad except no nieg Second, Daddy's is the fulfillment, writes in his blog The meaning of life. But how is it that no nieg except my dad, but not conceit or duration of attention and highlight their own only to exist ?! Who knows, maybe there is something extra besides my dad, but the human mind is a military barista dad's, she was his queen, she has it all.
We sometimes we had no idea it was this Halloween - in fact, in the Naoya popular barista culture for the first time in a big way appeared cult film "No vjetica" - but we, Do you remember, with grandparents dubli pumpkin, tried to make a hand or at least change their face, they burned candles and put their wares in the window, hoping to preplaiti a sluajnog passers-by, well, no idea who today is the day, pie Kulerica. Thankfully, the latest kids are bombarded differently iconography, but it remains barista valuable to parents, but to the terrible day of all the means at their disposal uine you stranger?
I woke up one day and realized that it's been exactly six years after the traffic accident that I have a big fortunately survived. (In a nice autumn morning, I went to work. I was passed over zebras at junctions Zvonimirova and ubieve barista at traffic light was green. The taxi sped through a red light, hit me and rejected away on the tram Page Fault. I broke kraljeak and right arm. The eye I screwed in the hospital. Three months I was immobilized and was wearing a corset. After that, I was still three months rehabilitated so that I could again normally sit and walk instead.) Now it surprising ... Days of sick leave were the best days of my life. Leal, I slept as much as I wanted, Drui I was all day with his beloved children and muema, I read the mountain of books, looked at a plurality of films, they kept me coming entertain believes nice people, but careful and smiling, writes in his blog the most momentum. I remember, I was aware that my son and because of that October day almost left without mothers and infinitely grateful for the rest of life that we smijeio. Show more news ...
Cool by us has a tower in the sand / Photo / Sat, 07:53 Dan tranquility Annaboni / Personal / Sat, 07:20 Lovers fly in the sky ... dinajina memories / Personal / Sat, 06:54 vanished owl man -VADIEP ... / About / Sat, 02:13 Good friends missillusion / Personal / Sat, 1:41 Halloween Hallelujah! view ... / Politics / Sat, 00:28 surprise, surprise! GP-Zagrebancija / Photo / Sat, 00:00 Castle, mind and Lake astrosailor / Photo / Fri, 23:59 Remember vjenog threshold zaputeno Didovina / Music / Fri, 23:21 Clearly that is not going Nachtfresser / Photo / Fri, 22:38 view the whole list of cool Fresh LOVE YOU I Sewen / Poetry / Sat, 1:26 toothed vagina Gold ... / Economy / Sat, 00:07 When ... * Gnothi seauton * / Personal / Pet, 23:51 Re heaven knows / About / Fri, 22:31 And now - a lot of good music Radio ... / Music / Fri, 21:04 283. matches that today ... My friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment