Saturday, November 1, 2014

A month ago, this is a syrup heal all wheezing and sore throat in the house, and within just two da


new user create a blog! The User name Password Repeat password Email? How one year has days ...? Answers I accept and am familiar with the rules and service Blog.hr register me! Register now! Existing users log in! user name password Forgot your password? Sign in! Sign in!
So I stopped by last night at the old, good friends that Nisan saw certain vrime because of various vital circumstances, pie Marelina. Di you, how are you, this has, this is what hither and thither. When we came to the topic of my unemployment, flour part of a pair exclaimed: - Eureka! - Huh? - Iznenadismo to his wife and me. - Iman stowage solution for your unemployment! - He cried in ecstasy. - What? - Skeptical in me. - Well, Ulan up! - To ulanin? aurelia Di? - The Party! - Hahahahahahhahahahahaa - naked in me. Known to me Ovik know long enough and well enough that. I know that dream neulanljiva. - I'm not kidding - he is completely serious. - Come on, this is your problem ?! - In unison we dvi us. - Seriously you can speak. ULAN in mirelina party!
Mosor2: Buyer: E and give me molivas trijes that cheese ... Someone Gaude, so the net ... Aunt on friideru: œTeam this to play 36.50? Buyer: Moe. In the piece, not tribe rizat. Aunt to friideru: Did not matter if it is a little bit more? Buyer: No problem. Due e my last, the less you will see me. Aunt to friideru: Tomorrow aurelia we have the same thing. On Souls Day. Customer: Yeah? Cili day? Aunt to friideru: Just do one. But when doing the same morning he was. Treasurer (from there): Right away I am in Zagreb tomorrow, protest. Kupika: This is Mare, is given IU mouse support veterans? Treasurer: How neu. Right away in the tent. Here's sleep is a major turn.
While I was still small, small, small, my mother took me to play around the Well of life in front of the Croatian National kazalito. We then approached the JNA or west, although it was not the shortest way home. I insisted that we go that way because it was located in one place for ego's net worth ii workaround. On the facade of one of the houses of the first floor sitting owls. She sat there, day and night, according kiii the snow, more than a hundred years. She did it was because it was hard to stone or some time patinated metal. She looked like a law. I do not know that it was just a decoration, is symbolized by a net or was set to cry birds that do not slijeu bumps on the facade and the bastard is. My mother took me drei my hand and front of the house number 19, we necessarily stood until he lost patience and dragged me. Every time I was just as fascinated aurelia as when we ptiurinu showed for the first time, pie Buble.
Does the feast of All Saints vie make any sense? aurelia The answer is, many fashion and not going to agree with me, no, no, this holiday has lost all meaning. Let's go back a little into the past, in the 60's, when I was a kid, but a lot of things related to the feast of All Saints very well remember. Wreaths and floral aranmane typically worked descendants or closest relatives of the dead, writes in his blog Radioamaterija. In some countries (eg Sweden) cemeteries have their own "tool" (watering cans, rakes, shovels, etc.), which hangs in the ba such "vjealicama" and people can borrow when they need it and return back ... whereas here people delegated to themselves, provided they only "vjealica" for it to be taken care of yourself, aurelia pie unknown Zagreb. And, people aurelia are self-care and severally you leave buckets - DAPA, the choice is very big!
A month ago, this is a syrup heal all wheezing and sore throat in the house, and within just two days. Due to this success and jueranje threats to the scenario of last month could happen again, I was long urged the re-preparation of this drug, pie Yulunga. The threat is they come soon disappeared, but when I already filmed the whole process, writing and publishing of this post has a duty to dispel all diseases as it alerts about dogs guardians we put at the entrances. Show more news ...
Cool Re years color ... / Personal / Sat, 21:59 Lermontov San golden age ... / paranormal / Sat, 21:49 Today - 1:11. 20 to Ace / Personal / Sat, 21:14 NEWSLETTER 21 Plastino is ... / Technology / Sat, 21:12 Drenolada tarampana / paranormal / Sat, 20:24 LJILJANA MATKOVI bablfotograf / Photo / Sat, 20:05 Couscous for All Saints' Day Nachtfresser / Photo / Sat, 19:10 At All Saints remebered ... Blog of Vrgorca ... / News / Sat, 18:28 Zagrebaka memories ... / Personal / Sat, 15: 04 moments of my # 2 [DSK] -... / Photo / Sat, 15:02 view the whole list of cool Fresh Petrit Ceku Pablon it ... / Music / Sat, 21:23 Poivali in peace .. ... Nisan EL DIABLO / Photo / Sat, 21:21 Face tuna dawn Stefanie / Poetry / Sat, 21:14 * mikulamali / Health / Sat, 20:01 peace and tranquility heaven knows / Personal / Sat, 19 41 All Saints Day and Duni DOMENICO / Religion / Sat, 19:25 Heart of shadows accidentally Heart / Photo / Sat, 19:20 testament testosterone ... Golden ... / Education / Sat, 18:55 Caruso aurelia Ti-Miss / Music / Sat, 17:02 magic time modrinaneba / O

No comments:

Post a Comment