Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I have been using the Light


On Mountain Gobe Seca Solite Stella On Bike Urban Vis 360 Vis 180 Gobe Seca Solite Stella Taz On Foot Gobe Seca Solite Stella On Water Gobe Solite Under Water Gobe Sola Dive Sola Imaging Specials Housing
Our two year warranty doesn't merely twelve south provide you with peace of mind - it begins a conversation: about our commitment to you as a fellow outdoor enthusiast and as a good human being.  When you get a Light & Motion product, you also inherit our relentless pursuit of an enhanced experience; twelve south the perfect light.
I have been using the Light & Motion Sola series underwater lights for over two years now. They are the most reliable lights I have ever used underwater. The Sola photo series 800 and 1200 offer a red light feature. This feature enables the user to photograph the marine life without disturbing them. Most marine animals do not see or react to the red light.
I wanted to photograph some marine gastropods with their shell and body showing. I first tried using white light, but they immediately retreated back into their shell. As soon as I turned on the red light the marine snails crawled around as if it was nighttime. This red light feature allowed me to get the documentation photograph that I planned.
Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment.
Terms twelve south & Conditions Privacy

No comments:

Post a Comment