Friday, January 24, 2014

That yes, just try to go down with the deflection. A climb funny: I rest my forehead and then turns


1. First I felt uncomfortable jar when put foot in the photo that is narrower than I usually put. Ie I put them on the shoulder level. My impression so the load on the knees and tightens the front part of the thigh. 2. The video says that when the element "ovary" we stimulate the thymus, but the video itself is leading it was never concerned, except for the moment when he was pokazyvaet.A also not observed that contact with the body, which is offered on video very superficial. 3. The next item I tried to bend below (exercise B4, B5, B9). If a strong inclination, I realized that I still have only the lower back (to the thoracic). When I should try to bend + slight slope - running the entire spine from the neck (the crown) to the coccyx. And here at the bowed down his head felt submission and oppression. When I look ahead - feel opening \ disclosure. 4. Drew attention to the palm of your hand with the element "ovary". Knowing that the leading engaged in dances, I understand where legs grow. I noticed that my hands when this element resemble bud. They are relaxed. A video, fingers jar straight, jar as in the eastern dances. And I worked a year and they remember what it is strained, although experience a sense of tension do not notice, it becomes habitual. That's probably the leading jar and notices. 5. The exercise C5, did not even try. Well it had to come up with it so to do??? At the root of wrong doing. Lost all sense of this wonderful exercise. In the normal discharge it gives a sense of balance, jar balance. 6. Next C6, C9. When tilting the head and lower than necessary ... here is nedobdel, jar and here perebdel :) The side toward the back which is a big slope stops working. My feeling is that if done correctly, with the right slope, I feel a wave moving from the lower back side opposite jar slope and approximately thoracic wave flows into the other side of the back, which holds the slope, up to the neck. For example: When tilting the wave begins right below the left shoulder blade goes storonyi and neck right. 7. Then I once saw itself at fault in exercises C2, C3. I used to like the video dropped cheek \ shoulders on the floor with turned head and shoulders it causes imbalance. One shoulder is lower than the other and the whole body begins skewed. and I began to lean forward with head and looking to turn it on its side close to the floor. The difference is phenomenal. While all.
Here's a video on the machine can be clearly seen: it is C2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh58aDjs x2A see? she looks forward until it falls to the floor and there is already turns his head to the side. The video Daria http://vk.com/public52606624?z=video-52 606624_165260138% 2Fvideos-52606624 at 19:22 into the game, you can see how to do it wrong. jar head immediately turns on its side, lost deflection twisted shoulders and lowered down one shoulder is lower than the other.
"One shoulder is lower than the other and the whole body begins skewed. And I began to lean forward jar with head and looking to turn it on its side close to the floor. Difference is phenomenal." Thanks for that. Because before I thought to c2, and whether we should relax the jaw. And when I was relaxing them, then realized that they are turned out. And if you do as it is written here, the jaw in place and the body is relaxed.
become_a_woman
Well, yes. If bend Dasha shows that is first turned his head, and then bend steel. Well, as she says, "lowers his head down on his shoulder and cheek," because in this position both shoulders as does not lie. Nonpysiological. jar And when the handle is placed palms up and lying down, relax, then at one point beginning to emerge from the jaw joint. Maybe I'm some kind of mutant, but when trying to relax at me actually leaving the jaw. And I still wanted to ask a question Dashi, and whether we should all relax completely. I'm a layman, I think, well, maybe it should be. Maybe there is something should click in the joint, may all and should jar match. And thanks to Oksana realized that jaw generally not in the business to C2. I must say that with great surprise. Question whether it is necessary to turn out jaw dropped. Now both shoulders lie on the floor before I fold the hands on the floor. Kaif in general. Some magic.
Kate, I did both. I go to both shoulders in both cases. Of course, the side look awkward. Simply right and at the end of the head turn. But how are you involved jaw I could not understand. Asked instructors, they can say anything worthwhile)
Oh, about c2, c3 thanks, jar and I also always head to one side trying to descend immediately. They told me-and-so are difficult, a pretty haphazard, these exercises. It is necessary now for a subsequent and do fine.
That yes, just try to go down with the deflection. A climb funny: I rest my forehead and then turns herself. In another still does. Especially jar pereryvische was huge, back again "floated" ((
Links Form podp

No comments:

Post a Comment