Wednesday, January 22, 2014

1. First I felt uncomfortable when put foot in the photo that is narrower than I usually put. Ie I


1. First I felt uncomfortable when put foot in the photo that is narrower than I usually put. Ie I put them on the shoulder level. My impression so the load on the knees and tightens the front part of the thigh. 2. The video says that when the element "ovary" we stimulate the thymus, but the video itself is leading it was never concerned, cordial except for the moment when he was pokazyvaet.A also not observed that contact with the body, which is offered on video very superficial. 3. The next item I tried to bend below (exercise B4, B5, B9). If a strong inclination, I realized that I still have only the lower back (to the thoracic). When I should try to bend + slight slope - running the entire spine from the neck (the crown) to the coccyx. And here at the bowed down his head felt submission and oppression. When I look ahead - feel opening \ disclosure. 4. Drew attention to the palm of your hand with the element "ovary". Knowing that the leading engaged in dances, I understand where legs grow. I noticed that my hands when this element resemble bud. They are relaxed. A video, fingers straight, as in the eastern dances. And I worked a year and they remember what it is strained, although experience a sense of tension do not notice, it becomes habitual. That's probably the leading and notices. 5. The exercise C5, did not even try. Well it had to come up with it so to do??? At the root of wrong doing. Lost all sense of this wonderful exercise. In the normal discharge it gives a sense of balance, balance. 6. Next C6, C9. When tilting the head and lower than necessary ... here is nedobdel, and here perebdel :) The side toward the back which is a big slope stops working. My feeling is that if done correctly, with the right slope, I feel a wave moving from the lower back side opposite slope and approximately thoracic wave flows into the other side of the back, which holds the slope, up to the neck. For example: When tilting the wave begins right below the left shoulder blade goes storonyi and neck right. 7. Then I once saw itself at fault in exercises C2, C3. I used to like the video dropped cheek \ shoulders on the floor with turned head and shoulders it causes imbalance. cordial One shoulder is lower than the other and the whole body begins cordial skewed. and I began to lean forward with head and looking to turn it on its side close to the floor. The difference is phenomenal. While all.
welcome Altai GW Goltis natural parenting Zhgareva AI Club moms Ladder cordial Lech Travel setup wizard Osteopath Birth Star Hennaed cordial JV Thanks TM Tribal MWIs good mood I announce cordial authentic movement pregnancy life wallow video question planting fasting knitting baby clothes PR friendly natural development of life toys with their hands pictures book movie consultations and workshops Kunta Yoga Mama migraine dream my dreams my knitting my husband cordial masturbation music thought osteopathy PR plakane test the waters in a vest psychology journey 1 recipes reflection relaxation garden workshop scarf sling slings slingoodezhda dream photo reading other people's clever ideas humor joke


No comments:

Post a Comment