Monday, January 12, 2015

Sweety Welcome to my blog! Here you can find all the jewelry and fashion accessories made by me in


Sweety Welcome to my blog! Here you can find all the jewelry and fashion accessories made by me in polymer clay and swarovski. All creations are editable and customizable (colors, little details) as required! All creations are unique and perfect in every detail. In addition to navigate the blog you can scroll down and see all my creations or you can quickly browse through the labels below because I split the jewelry also by category! Have fun! For anything or you can contact me via email or pm the mail is sweet.and.chic.creation@gmail.com View my complete profile
2011 (12) March (6) January (6) 2010 (13) November (13) Earrings Brooch Macedonia Coppettine Gelato Cakes Bracelets Earrings Twisted Badges Glitter mollettine Close Tickets Tarta-Brooch Earrings Peeeee-corelle Magnet Frog Magnet Girella Pendants: Sheep + Bee Earrings Earrings Apine Frogs


No comments:

Post a Comment