Monday, August 18, 2014

So the panini press had been sitting on my shelf for a while. Probably until after Quinn was born. A


Home francis About Me Meet Lisa Contact Advertise francis Link Parties Eats Appetizers Bread Breakfast Cocktails & Drinks Dinner Lunch Recipe Collections Salads & Sides Sandwiches Snacks Soup Vegetarian Treats Bar Recipes Cocktails & Drinks Cakes & Pie Cookie Butter Cookies Dessert Casserole Frozen Treats Pops & Truffles francis Recipe Collections Snacks, Candy, & Fudge Five Ingredient Recipes Crafts Activities for Kids DIY Parties Felt For Babies For Boys For Girls Free Printables Home Decor Homemade Gifts Photo Tutorials Sewing Silhouette Cameo Tutorials Holidays Christmas Cinco De Mayo Easter Father’s Day Fourth of July Halloween Mother’s Day St. Patrick’s Day Thanksgiving Valentine’s Day Parenting The Hardest Job You’ll Ever Love Pregnancy Dealing With Loss
Years and years and years ago when I was trying to get pregnant ( and I wasn’t eating dairy ), my brother gave me a panini press for Christmas. It was simultaneously the most exciting and depressing gift I’ve ever gotten.
So the panini press had been sitting on my shelf for a while. Probably until after Quinn was born. And then I broke it out and I broke it out HARD. I have been loving my panini maker so intensely. Ours is a passionate love affair . . . . delicious, gooey, and awesome. In fact, I hardly think a sandwich is worthwhile unless it is hot off the press and in panini form.
I will be honest, these are not the easiest to make. I tried three different methods: marshmallow fluff, mini marshmallows, and one GIANT toasted marshmallow. The results were varied, but pretty much you run into the same issue each time, marshmallow goo all over your panini press.
The method pictured was my final, and in my humble opinion most successful method. A giant toasted marshmallow. Half way through the cooking process, I opened up the press, opened up the panini, and scooped gooey marshmallow back into the sandwich.
Instructions Spread one side of the bread with chocolate spread (not too much or it will overflow). Add your toasted marshmallow, top with the other piece of bread Spray your panini press with cooking spray on the top and bottom and add the panini. Close and cook for a few minutes. Open the panini press, put the marshmallow back in the panini, and close continue cooking for another few minutes.
Girl. You have lost your mind! In a good way! This is fabulous. I wouldn’t care about sticky marshmallow goo everywhere, either! And this is a sandwich, so it’s lunch, right? Mir recently posted… Copycat Georgetown Cupcakes (Chocolate Ganache)
Sign me up to scrub down a panini press if it means I get to face plant into one of these! Girl, these are FAB!! Pinned! francis Taylor francis @ Food Faith Fitness recently francis posted… Morning Glory Whole Wheat Pancake Recipe francis {Super Simple}
the cape on the corner says
Trackbacks
Popular francis Posts


No comments:

Post a Comment