Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Bradley proigraet.Pak motivated. It means a lot. Do not blow Bradley. It


One of the world's best boxers Andre Ward leans in favor of the WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley, if he is the second time to meet with the former pitcher world champion in eight weight divisions Manny Pacquiao. Ward does not deny divisiveness pitcher Bradley victory in the first battle, pitcher but believes now that Bradley has real chances to win the undisputed victory. Interestingly, the Ward and Bradley met in amateur boxing, when they were 14 and 15 years respectively. The battle took place in the framework pitcher of 147 pounds (66.7 kg). Until now, Ward, who then won the victory, said that it was the hardest fight of his career.
"I have not seen the last fight Pacquiao, but I've heard that he's boxed in that match and look good, going to fight after a knockout - said in a conversation with Ward Otrboxingradio.com. - Timothy Bradley - my friend and I respect him. I fought with Bradley, and it was the hardest fight of my career. Amateur and professional. Bradley is one thing - this desire. You can often hear them say, "I'm ready to die in the ring, I am ready for it, I'm ready for it." And I think Bradley is one of those who are willing to reach such to win. It gives the children such as Bradley impulse to do more than what people expect from them. So to answer your question, I would say that I think Bradley favorite. "
Freddie pitcher Roach: Manny, as Ruslan, can get Bradley - AllBoxing.ru, February 12 Hunter: Amir Khan sparred not with Ward and his sparring partner - AllBoxing.ru, February 9 Brandon Rios on Chavez and Chavez-Ward Golovkin - AllBoxing.ru, February 8 Andre Ward denies the existence of sparring with Amir Khan - AllBoxing.ru, February 8 Daylight: Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley - AllBoxing.ru, February 8
Bradley is a friend of Ward and he naturally worried about him and gives him a public preference, it is his right, if he did not watch the last fight Manny, it's his problem, but the vast majority of posters pitcher and watched this fight themselves can be concluded about the chances of winning Bradley in a fight with Manny.
Let it be a friend, no problem. Mind Andre broke up with my heart. The vast majority pitcher of boxing fans will be rooting for Manny, proven only on the positive side, the same Ward in his heart, will quietly rooting for positive Asian, wishing him a confident victory.
Why Ward should be rooting for Pacquiao if he is friends with Bradley? Most probably find favorite Paka, but Ward's your opinion, is very subjective, for obvious reasons, but it is what it is. For all that, I'm a big fan of Manny, I believe that this fight will be with Bradley for Paka more difficult than the first. Bradley very thoughtful boxer and incredibly ambitious. I think that it is very much underestimated. I think Pacquiao will win on points. Knockout will not.
When Bradley reached chopped with Ruslan Ruslan thereby pitcher wiped his ring Tim probably think like a bear in the anekdote.Zachem I reached there I'm not reading as in the song umeyu.Ili Vasya Vakulenko "But then a sober look where I got." ...... :-) :-) Peace to all Gene King
Raf, I think Bradley is very, very much underrated punching power Ruslan flight directly with them chopped and prove myself and everybody else, that character is. Tim really showed character to withstand such a crazy bombing, and inexperience pitcher Ruslan certainly played a big role. But Bradley adds very well. Look at him two years ago (this despite the fact that he was a champ) and fight with Marquez. This is heaven and earth. Very talented boxer.
Bradley proigraet.Pak motivated. It means a lot. Do not blow Bradley. It's not Marquez. Pacquiao zateet cutting uniquely because afraid of nothing. Perhaps Bradley asleep lightly. and generally on Pacquiao Kazakh unconfirmed reports birth name Pakirya and Filipinos pitcher in general pitcher love meat. Revelation came after aydabulki advise you. Pshel sleep. Gene King.
Ward did not uncover until he weighs every word and is responsible for it. By Bradley: though he stole the victory pitcher from Paka, I think many will agree with me that Bradley deserves respect, "I'm ready to die in the ring" - it's about him, after a fight with Ruslan two months could not talk coherently because endured monstrous bombardment from our champ and won the fight close (also think that even with the knockdown in the first round defeated Bradley). After such a long fight boxers restored and rest, and he goes on Marquez and confidently wins (does not believe in only the XMM). And now gives Manny rematch, although he could sit quietly with his noughts, but probably not, he believes that they Pak left unfinished pitcher business and he must fight this to the public. By Manny: I think that he is now stronger than ever, he had podrasteryal motivation, but now after "losing" Bradley and KO from XMM Pak extremely motivated. RS write forecast KO TKO Round 10 from Manny "Pakmen" Pacquiao. Also in the future, I think Bradley will rematch and Ruslan and XMM, if he has time.
Agree! Bradley generally causes a lot of sympathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment