Friday, June 6, 2014

In essence, it


Why, why all of a sudden there was the word reconcile? Actually it does not intend to seek the sensation of it (note the word, means there is also the intention of looking for the thrill .... hahhaha ...), but also because my apron it is the first word that came to mind while writing this will make. I'm not going to summarize the theories about how to make the title interesting essay, but let sedikiiit quote just one definition of the word reconciliation in Indonesian: 'reunited'.
The companions or visitors that explore our stall is driven by a special interest theme of "infertility", "endeavor pregnancy", "trying to conceive", and the like, may have time to read my writings entitled "initiative (pregnancy) last". In a paper that I made almost two years ago, one of which I was and Hamdan decision to stop visiting the doctor for a pregnancy affairs programs. The decision was actually related to many things, such as recurrent infertility problems, financial my apron problems, to problems of stress.
In essence, it's time we did not see any new solutions in the medical field for our infertility problems are repeated (after each new problem solved, problem arises old). I was not prepared for the fact that every problem that we have successfully overcome previous (not mature egg cells, sperm morphology, to antisperm antibodies) did not successfully take me to the expected results: pregnant. Continue to come to the doctor any more often makes me sad, upset, or even angry, rather than happy and excited. Not to mention the time and Hamdan was good I decided to go back to college and was not working as a permanent employee anywhere. No amount of savings is there, we are not as crazy as it is to spend it in a heartbeat just for trying to conceive, are not we categorize as a primary need.
However, the main reason for "separation" Our obstetrician was actually there at the time of the last factor I call: STRESS. Without realizing, in fact I still have high hopes that when it does not materialize, feeling disappointed that appears so great. I also learn from the experiences of others. Not everyone had the opportunity (though wish) to endeavor in the form of medical treatment to get their offspring. However, among those who did not get the chance, I found a sense of resignation more than vice versa. Their lives as demonstrated counsel said: instead of torturing myself for thinking that the opportunity is not obtained, the better receive, grateful for the things you have, and live quietly and happily.
Not infrequently, among those who have been forgotten in the absence of the child's problems, a sudden shock at a time awarded for granted. Of course no one can explain exactly what proceeds in their body so it is so difficult pregnancies previously occurred, came to me. Some experts (not only obstetricians but also psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, etc.) say that it is related my apron to the stress level sehngga missing any related organ becomes healthier.
Well, that's the thing that drives "farewell" Our obstetrician: so that we can "forget" for a moment and lowered stress levels which may (or surely) my apron there. my apron Okay, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm just stressed, Hamdan did not. But in this case, keep in mind back a theorem that says: wife makes husband would stress stress. Postulate of which is it? 'Argument from me, just now, based on personal experience!
Certainly among the many people who understand, there are also those who regretted our decision. At best the struggle is never known the word surrender. Of course, we know it and do not have a different my apron opinion. Forever we also believe that we should not give up. However, my apron the actual decision my apron was not about to give up or not. In the end, it's just a matter of keeping the "sanity" of our inner health alias and not that one of the most important factors in getting pregnancy? In other words, suppose the "divorce" of the medical world to us pregnant at the time the program as one more effort. my apron In addition, during the medical world away, we were still following the various suggestions from everywhere to try alternative treatments. So, the intention of "giving up" is indeed alleged that never existed.
Finally, after approximately one year does not encounter any obstetrician, the intention of coming back. I did not directly tell in this blog, but since about the mid of last year, I and Hamdan is back "in a relationship" with one of the doctors in private clinics (Sorry, as usual, I was somewhat "paranoid's" yet dare un

No comments:

Post a Comment